Stolen Collection - Leeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Collection - Leeds

Can I please ask you all to be on the look out for the guns listed below, I suffered from some low life helping themselves to my collection of guns during the early hours of

Stolen
    M249 para
    M60E4
    L86A1
    KWA M4A1 with acog
    KWA M4 CQB
    VFC KAC PDW
    VFC ROBINSON XCR
    VFC HK417
    KWA KM16
    Custom SR47
    Custom M933
    Custom L119A1 with HK96
    Custom L119 SFW
    KIng Arms M7
    King Arms M4 CQB
    Cyma Ak74su
    TM M1A1
    ACM Gas shot Gun
    Ares AW 338

Just quick update, by chance a police officer was on his way to work this morning and spotted two blokes walking down the road pushing a push bike and carrying a 110 litre dry sack full of gear, when challenged they dropped the bag and bike and pegged it, the dry sack had 15 of the total missing items.
    The police have been great so far, Forensics Officer been round and spent some time seeing what evidence could be gained

Still missing the following
    VFC KAC PDW
    VFC HK416
    VFC HK417
    KWA M4A1
    KA M7
    GBB M4A1
    A&K M249 Para
    Ares M60E4
    Ares AW338

Pistols
    KJW P226
    Custom P226 (Creation Metal Body)
    Tanaka P226 HW x2
    Western Arms CQB Elite 2
    Madbull Chronograph
    Selection of optics
    Acogs TA01's
    Eotech 551,552 and 553
    Qd silencer

Thanks

Steve
    1 Squadron
    Swift and Sudden

Re: Stolen Collection - Leeds

Sorry to here that Steve, hope you get it all back

Regards,

Jay

PS - I take it you're Steve A who used to shoot at IED?

Comment

Thanks Jay, yep was am IED Regular until it folded this year
      1 Squadron
      Swift and Sudden

Comment

Hope it all works out Steve, at least the police have something to go on, so there's a good chance......also, we at Pathfinder miss the IED games too, we had some good times with you all, hope you get back up and running in some form soon.
        "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Here's hoping so it's going to be an odd conversation with the insurance company
          1 Squadron
          Swift and Sudden

Comment

I hope that it all works out for you and that you get all the kit back or replaced.

I've noticed that this seems to be happening more often unfortunately. Its put me off the idea of posting up any pics of the armoury and it has made me consider the idea of getting the weapons marked in some way as a deterrent, or so if they do go walkabout then it's a way to prove they are mine.

And as has been said above, it's going to be an interesting conversation with the insurance company.

Comment

Did they break in to your house? I can understand some people have to store their stuff in the garage or shet etc but its just not worth it if you have ££££ of gear. Stick it in the loft if it cant be in the house.
              For Sale
              Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

One of the more worrying aspects is who's the fence, is it someone we all know from here or some other forum maybe, and is someone on a forum doing the spying, on who's got what, as these things couldn't be random, these c**ts, would have to have known what they were taking, so would also have had to know who'd buy them, as, you can hardly walk into the local pub and ask, "anyone want to buy a collection of airsoft guns" without someone thinking, .."hang on a minute!!"
                "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

I doubt that much thought goes into these things. Most burglaries happen after people try a load of doors and windows and find one they can open. They'd sell the RIFs to someone who wanted to threaten someone with a gun, for a fraction of what they're worth. For example, the going rate for stolen Satnavs in East London is £10 or a bag of weed.

Comment

What a pair of sh*thouses.

Theiving is a serious hate of mine.
                    Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

The pair of numpties probably thought they'd hit the motherlode! If the guns had been real, can you imagine the money they could have made for them?

Good that you've got some of the stuff back, good that the scrotes were caught, bad that there are still a load of guns unaccounted for!

Comment

Shame they couldn't just let you use a full m249 mag in the airsoft gun & get some answers...

On a serious note, this sucks badly... If you want to put up a an up to date info on it, i will gladly post on FB and get the word spread.

Comment

Any joy with the insurance company?

Comment

Steve . have any charges been brought against said oxegen thieves ? Have you thought about civil action as well (as long as they are old enough) could be a way to getting some money back from lost items

Comment

That's a good idea, but unless they were nicked with the stuff immediately after the burglary, the CPS will believe them if they say they just found it in the street. Maybe charge with Handling Stolen Goods, but I'd be amazed if you got anything more, then they just have to say that they didn't steal them and the court almost certainly won't side with you for civil recovery.

The other problem is that your average burglar has no assets to their name. Their sole income will likely be benefits and proceeds of crime, most of which are often spent on Class A's. Even if they're not your junkie types, they'll probably be kids, and either way you won't get anything. These people pay their court fines £5 p/w. There'll be nothing left for civil recovery.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sgtash Find out more about sgtash
                              Working...
                              X