Aeg / ebb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aeg / ebb

well.. ive been airsofter for while... very regular.. but yet im still dont know about between AEG and EBB... ive already got AEG m4.. but i really like upgrade to EBB however do i can like find EBB gearbox with receiver and replace with my ver 2 gearbox.. would it worked or some advice?
    G&P Vltor custom CBQ, WANTED VLTOR UPPER RECIVER,

Re: Aeg / ebb

many EBB, or electric blowback guns, only move the bolt cover. There is no actual 'recoil'. The guns that actually do create recoil are the TM Recoil Shock series and the new KWA ERG guns. Neither of which have gearboxes that can be bought standalone, nor will easily fit a non designed body.

So, you might be able to get parts to move your bolt cover, but frankly, IMO, they look terrible and all they do is make an annoying sound.
    sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

Only EBB really worth the extra money is a TM (or other, although I think TM is the best) recoil gun. Other EBBs just have a bit of bolt movement, not a huge upgrade over a standard AEG.

Comment

Ah... that clear it up.. so it pratically not worth it to get EBB... so if i want a real decent blowback.. then i need find electrics recoil m4 ? if so... is there any like best make of recoil m4 or?? if u able to link me.. it would be nice..

Comment

TM make a range of recoil guns. My favorite is the AK line, but with the M4s and SCARs the gun stops firing on the last shot. You can see some of them here, not all of them though:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/advanc...words=pro+line

Comment

If you want electric recoil, then your only options (realistically) is a TM Recoil Shock series, or the new KWA ERG series. Anything else that is marketed as 'EBB' or 'electric blowback' or anything like that is referring to the bolt cover moving, which does not produce any appreciable recoil.
            sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

The KWA ISN'T actually an EBB is it, as I understand it the bolt is static?

Comment

Buddy the recoil on the Mp5 you sold me is fantastic! glad you sold it because i think its great fun!
                If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

modify make a tremors kit,which can in theory turn any M4 into a recoil shock system
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Yes, but not an EBB gun...

Comment

Oh fine if you want to get THAT picky, then yes, the KWA doesn't have a moving bolt. But does it create recoil? Yes...so the term electric blowback still applies.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                        Whats not an EBB because the Cyma Mp5 i have is!!
                        If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

Originally posted by Caldymoose View Post
                          Oh fine if you want to get THAT picky, then yes, the KWA doesn't have a moving bolt. But does it create recoil? Yes...so the term electric blowback still applies.
                          I'm not being picky, I though this thread was asking about electric blowback and not recoil, which are two entirely separate things really...

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                            are you saying it cant be turned into a EBB or you cant use an EBB
                            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by fubar View Post
                              Buddy the recoil on the Mp5 you sold me is fantastic! glad you sold it because i think its great fun!
                              yeah i really miss the recoil mp5 so much.. just want recoil m4 thou

- - - Updated - - -

And i was like like to know what the different between EBB and recoil.. but now i finally fully understanding.. so im looking around Recoil m4 at moment but only thing i really want to swap rif for recoil gearbox with body.. but seem cant find it anywhere

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TraceJ Find out more about TraceJ
                              Working...
                              X