******* *********?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ******* *********?

I could of swore it was around october, anyway it must of been just as they were closing down then.

Comment

sounds familiar.............airsoft dynamics anyone :p
      Roses are red,
      Violets are blue,
      In soviet russia,
      Poem reads you!

Comment

If you go to police it wont help but may bring up trouble and waste of time Aint there any number on the website that you can phone them?
        I will shoot you all.

Comment

yer i am a trainee police officer and i dont think theres much they can do about this matter especially if they cant contact or get hold of them these type of things they wouldnt be able to do much i am afraid. i would be very surprised only make a visit to thier location!!!!i wish they could do more ... and if i had this report i would burst though their door with armed police for you and get your gun back ive had problems with them too i got a STAR SUSAT sight for a sa80 and it came rattling (broke) unable to look down the sight so i spent £80 for a fucked sight !! i contacted them and alls i got was it wasn't like that when we sent it so therefore not our fault. they also became very sharp with me after that !! so i say STAY VERY CLEAR OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wondering why it took you 4-6 months to decide you want your aeg back. They likely sold it by now, as forfeit for you not returning within 90 days or whatever the legal limit is. It's the same with drycleaners and shoe repairs etc, after x amount of time uncollected, your goods are forfeit. All this talk of calling the police..lol.. it's YOUR fault.

Adding my 2p.

Domain name:
            ****************.co.uk

Registrant:
            ******* ********* Limited

Registrant type:
            Unknown

Registrant's address:
            Unit 12-13 Dean Court Great Western Business Park
            Yate
            Bristol
            BS37 5NJ
            United Kingdom

Registrar:
            TUCOWS Inc [Tag = TUCOWS-CA]
            URL: http://domainhelp.tucows.com

Relevant dates:
            Registered on: 16-Jun-2004
            Renewal date: 16-Jun-2010
            Last updated: 15-Jun-2008

Registration status:
            Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
            ns.hostingseries40.net
            ns2.hostingseries40.net

Comment

no when i took it there originally they were going to try to sell it for me aswell as send it off to be fixed. They said it could take some time so i left it a while. Then when i thought it was starting to take long to sell i rang them and all there phones were switched off and they dont respond to emails.

Comment

Was you AEG a "TM MP5 A5, Green 2 Tone" with a broken fire selector? If so I remember seeing it in there ages ago, just as they were selling everything up. (2 days before they closed the shop) I don't know if they sold it, or where it has gone, but I definatly remember looking at it, as I didn't have a UKARRA at the time and it was the only 2 tone in the place.

Comment

Originally posted by coxy 888 View Post
                  no when i took it there originally they were going to try to sell it for me aswell as send it off to be fixed. They said it could take some time so i left it a while. Then when i thought it was starting to take long to sell i rang them and all there phones were switched off and they dont respond to emails.
                  How long ago was it then? You don't seem quite sure. You said October but others posted that they closed shop in August. Either way, October is still 4 months ago.

So lets say they fixed it, how long do you expect them to store YOUR gun? And if they sold it for you as you're saying, how long are they supposed to wait for YOU to go back and collect? Usually when this sort of thing occurs, ie: a shop closes down and still has people's gear waiting for collection, there's a notice posted on the storefront with information about picking up stuff, and it's very likely that these guys did just that, but you left it so late that they are legally entitled to bin your aeg with ZERO compensation to you.

Still say it's your own fault.

Edit: I stand corrected. 18 months.
                  Originally posted by 1st commando View Post
                  a few months ago ?

I remember them moving out of the shop premises about 18 months ago !

Comment

My mate has just bought stuff from this guy also & had a few communication problems, I will ask him what email address he used & post up later.

PS Did they not have a sign up stating that none claimed goods that they have repaired will be sold after a certain amount of time to recover any costs?

Sorry guys my mistake it was airsofthut that he had problems with. My bad
                    Last edited by Littletruck; 10 March, 2010, 09:34.

Comment

Originally posted by russelp View Post
                      Was you AEG a "TM MP5 A5, Green 2 Tone" with a broken fire selector? If so I remember seeing it in there ages ago, just as they were selling everything up. (2 days before they closed the shop) I don't know if they sold it, or where it has gone, but I definatly remember looking at it, as I didn't have a UKARRA at the time and it was the only 2 tone in the place.
                      yeah thats the one lol. Anyway good news i just got an email back (a bit late lol) and they have fixed the fire selector and are going to send me the address for me to pick it up.

Thanks for all your help

Comment

Just to update on my previous post, my mate had a problem with the huts website ie it doubled his order and charged him for both items, after a lot of flapping and desperatly emailing the seller he finally got a response and the order was amended with a refund given.
                        Sorry for any confusion caused Alec.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

coxy 888 Find out more about coxy 888
                        Working...
                        X