Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to join dedicated Airsoft Teams in Sussex

Hello ZeroIn Team

Hi i am 31 and I am looking for teams in Sussex preferably West Sussex Air-soft Team to join.I am new to joining Air-soft but i am ex military so i do got combat and tactical environment training but being ex military i dont do the training now and its something i want to continue.
    Looking for a Dedicated Team to join so we can have a laugh and better our skills and work like a unit....preferably would need some guidance and advice when it comes to Air-soft Weaponry and Equipment as i am not an expert in Air soft Gear.lol

Well if anyone is interested in my post let me know so we can get things moving and hope i will e a good addition to your team.

Then you for your time.

Ben

Re: Looking to join dedicated Airsoft Teams in Sussex

Well if your down Basingstoke way give us a shout ..... New people always welcome. ( go to all sites all over )

Comment

Hey Ben,
      might be worth playing some local sites and ask around. If your around this sunday they are running matches at the EAG Badlands site in Havant. Good site, friendly bunch defo worth checking out. Look for them on fb 'EAG Badlands'. Or the Worthing site has a good turn-out think that is next Sunday.

Comment

Thanks guys for the prompt reply....i live around West Sussex South Downs Area so was looking maybe something more local...and weekends for me is a problem as i work most weekends whats a bit crap and i thought that will get in the way...hopefully i can find somewhere they do week skirmishes i hope.
        If i knew someone more local that would be ideal for me but then again i do drive so little distance is not much of an issue.

I was wondering what are the best rifles to purchase when it comes to quality and performance...i did look around a bit and i did notice they do go up in price...i dont mind if they are pricey for me quality and performance matter to me and would like a bit of advice where can i find top end rifles in UK?
        I know for proper quality rifles i will need to be part of a Airsoft Club what is fine i will do that in a few weeks so that wont be an issue.
        If you guys got any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks Again

Ben

Comment

You will find it hard to find somewhere for mid week if u can't do weekends. Espom do a Wednesday night that the only one I know.

Comment

Originally posted by irish1759 View Post
            You will find it hard to find somewhere for mid week if u can't do weekends. Espom do a Wednesday night that the only one I know.
            I think UCAP do evening games on a Wednesday at the bunker as well. From Chichester it takes about half an hour as it's mainly motorway

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lone_Wolf_82 Find out more about Lone_Wolf_82
            Working...
            X