Best GBB rifle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best GBB rifle?

I was just wondering what all you GBBR users think is the best rifle to get, in terms of range, accuracy and probably most inportant for me, performance and reliability in the cold
    Cheers!

Re: Best GBB rifle?

Oh an M14 for me.......
    Although to try and nullify the temp issue I suppose CO2 may be the answer.

Comment

I was thinking about WE SCARs, i've heard good things about them

Comment

To be honest bud I would say the best GBBR you can get is the WE G39. Never used anything like one.

Comment

Yeah? Are they alright with regular gas in regular UK climate?

Comment

Originally posted by tomdrews View Post
            Yeah? Are they alright with regular gas in regular UK climate?
            Probably the best mate. Problem with my WE AK is that the body and the mags are metal so cool down isn't the best, but because the G39 is all ABS constructed, including the mag casings(as it should be) the gun doesn't cool down as much. Plenty of videos on youtube of it firing quite happily after being dunked in snow!

I personally wouldn't reccomend the WE M14. I've owned one and whilst the recoil on them is great, they really don't cope well in cold weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
              I personally wouldn't recommend the WE M14. I've owned one and whilst the recoil on them is great, they really don't cope well in cold weather.
              I used to agree, however there is a gas branded GFC which is working so well in low temps and in general in the gun.

However most of the WE range are brilliant now and you can't go wrong.

All the staff at my place run them and nothing else. So it's a good sign.

Comment

WE G39/GHK G5

We stuck the G39 in a freezer for a couple of hours and it worked fine after a quick wipe down.
                Did the same with the G5 magazine too.

Both awesome guns
                IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

The g39 looks good, especially with an IDZ stock on it. Definite contender, i've fancied a g36 for a while. KVs are nice too. Anyone used their SCAR?

Comment

I have. Had a couple of WE Scars. Upgraded one with Bomber bolt and some RA-Tech parts and it was incredible.
                    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Nice man, were they good in the cold? And did they vent much?

Comment

WE Scars are great. Probably WE's second best GBBR in my opinion.

To be honest though, nowadays I would say go with any WE GBBR and you won't be dissapointed, except for maybe the M14 unless you're willing to upgrade it.

Comment

Originally posted by tomdrews View Post
                          Nice man, were they good in the cold? And did they vent much?
                          If you maintain them well enough and don't do long bursts, they're easily used in the cold. I never had a problem with mine.
                          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

To me, WE aren't all they are cracked up to be. Had 3 of them. Never been impressed with any. Im a KWA fan over here....although good luck getting an LM4 and spare mags in the UK right now!
                            sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

GHK G5, once the mag is in and you have fired a few rounds you will soon forget about the 'toy plastic' feel that will no doubt be your first thought! ABS construction should mean its awesome in the colder months too.....guess time will tell!!
                              DTW in a CTW body with systema barrel and hop for sale....open to offers for quick sale!! ***may be interested in a swap for PCP air rifle***

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomdrews Find out more about tomdrews
                              Working...
                              X