Quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question

just a quick one.. having seen some of the videos on youtube for the zombie event at the mall, reading... am i right in thinking that none of the zombies have any sort of eye protection etc???

with my events my zombies health is paramount... just wondering how and why they allow it?
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/zombieXperience

[email protected]

https://zombiexperience.co.uk

Re: Quick question

You hire out real Zombies use HSS's new company: HZS (Hire Zombie Services)...

Considering you already have a website etc one would hope you have insurance and as such shouldn't be asking such a worrying question?

Comment

Hey, let's talk about ZOMBIE EXPERIENCES!

Comment

Insurance etc is already covered. Was just asking as it seems daft from a h&s point of view as I wouldn't dream of letting my zombies run with no protection. Just seems daft.
        sigpic

[email protected]

Comment

Poor little troll..

Comment

As for hiring lol, all my zombies want to work for free lol.
            Originally posted by blytm View Post
            You hire out real Zombies use HSS's new company: HZS (Hire Zombie Services)...

Considering you already have a website etc one would hope you have insurance and as such shouldn't be asking such a worrying question?
            sigpic

[email protected]

Comment

For adverts they show them without... Simples really.

Comment

Was merely asking a question in regards to health and safety as thought someone may be able to clarify how they are allowed to run it that way.

Was sent this way be several people saying this is a great forum to be a part of. So I came here looking for advice and guidance.

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

No mate. If you look at the actual event footage done by participants, you can clearly see the zboes with no protection.

Cheers for the reply though.

Just find it odd that they
                Would be allowed to run without

For adverts they show them without... Simples really.
                sigpic

[email protected]

Comment

They clearly wear eye protection

Comment

Troll??? I don't see no troll. Think you have the wrong thread mate

Originally posted by Smeg2727 View Post
                    Poor little troll..
                    - - - Updated - - -

That's just the promo video mate. If you watch some of the clips of people taking part in the event you can see that numerous zombies have zero protection. Was just puzzled as to how that would be allowed. Sorry, shout have not bothered asking lol

Originally posted by Coz View Post
                    They clearly wear eye protection
                    sigpic

[email protected]

Comment

It contains footage of a real game, and all zombie and players have protection, Post up the vid you seen without the protection maybe?

Comment

Will pop up a link if I can find the video again mate. Was late last night lol

Will put my hands up if I am mistaken, but didn't look like it
                        sigpic

[email protected]

Comment

So basically this has been a crappy advertising thread and putting down other peoples events it seems...

Comment

I was under the impression that health and safety is paramount at all skirmishes/events, run by anybody?

Hence the safety brief (Clue is in the name) prior to any shots being fired. If there's one thing guaranteed to rub people up the wrong way, it's "Look how clever I am" kind of threads. That and bad advertising by knocking experienced others.
                            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

So basically this has been a crappy advertising thread and putting down other peoples events it seems...
                              I think this has completely nailed it.

Either the OP hasn't actually bothered to make any serious investigation into how his established competition run their events, which makes me question the worth of his company and/or management, or this is a thinly veiled attempt at advertising his company and/or trying to put down the competition with obviously false information, which makes me question the worth of his company and/or management.
                              102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

zombiedan owner @ zombiexperience ltd Find out more about zombiedan
                              Working...
                              X