Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Have Marushin ever made metal revolvers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Marushin ever made metal revolvers?

Just a quick one. I've been talking to someone who's selling a Marushin M60 revolver. It's clearly a Marushin as it's boxed with all paperwork, but the seller insists it's 'all metal.' I've never heard of them producing metal 6mm or 8mm revolvers, nor can I see any evidence that they have through my Google-fu.

Anyone know whether they have or not? The S&W M60 in particular.
    102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Re: Have Marushin ever made metal revolvers?

I always thought that they only built abs bodied guns, but I may be wrong?

As far as I'm aware, the one you describe is abs, not metal. Though it might have had an aftermarket kit fitted?
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Very nice gun. Messaged a bloke aboit swapping one on here. Might be the same one cos he's ignoring me

Comment

Yeah, definitely abs. Quick Google search reveals that.
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

I also saw that and knew right away he either has no idea it's plastic, or is trying to rip someone off. Marushin may have made the odd metal revolver on rare occasion (I have a feeling there was once a metal Mateba, that's about it) but never a S&W and no metal kits are made for them either. This is ABS, no doubt.

I see this quite a lot actually, specifically Tanaka, WA and Marushin guns that people think are 'full metal'. Can never tell if they're liars or idiots.

Comment

It is worth noting he only has one feedback and its a buyer feedback.

Hate to suggest it but someone has to. It could be he's taken some images off the internet to scam somebody, and he's got his facts wrong.

Comment

Still in the bag isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
                It is worth noting he only has one feedback and its a buyer feedback.

Hate to suggest it but someone has to. It could be he's taken some images off the internet to scam somebody, and he's got his facts wrong.
                He's a witch!

BURN HIM!!!

Comment

Comment

No mate. You should.

We all enjoy a good witch hunt on Zeroin.

Comment

Ask for picture with username and date, simples.

looking at their other posts and topics it seems dodgy to me.
                      Last edited by Vex; 30 September, 2013, 21:56.
                      For Sale
                      Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

He might not be a scammer, he might just be new. And a nugget.

Comment

I don't think he's a scammer to be fair, and I generally have a nose for these things! He has had it for swaps before and has a series of different images that I don't feel are Googled. He has since messaged me though and said that it isn't metal after checking, he just assumed it was because of the look and weight apparently.

Anyway, that answers the question about metal Marushins!
                          102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Simple answer is no.

However if you can prove it to him that it can't be metal and he doesn't accept it then don't buy from him. Genuine sellers don't mind being proved wrong if they don't really know any better. It is those that are trying to scam you that will defend themselves, or they are too stupid to search for themselves.

Give every seller a chance if they can respond to a genuine mistake.

'FireKnife'

- - - Updated - - -

Simple answer is no.

However if you can prove it to him that it can't be metal and he doesn't accept it then don't buy from him. Genuine sellers don't mind being proved wrong if they don't really know any better. It is those that are trying to scam you that will defend themselves, or they are too stupid to search for themselves.

Give every seller a chance if they can respond to a genuine mistake.

'FireKnife'
                            68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                            Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

I believe (Don't take this for a fact here) that they do heavy weight versions which are actually metal, but I think they only come in the 8" variants (Maybe 6" too.)

As I say, don't quote me on that, but I'm 75% sure of it.
                              IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Longshot Find out more about Longshot
                              Working...
                              X