Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Courier that will legally let me send gas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courier that will legally let me send gas?

So i'm looking to send a parcel to a customer in the coming days. But it contains 3 cans of gas. Does anyone know a courier that allows this.

Re: Courier that will legally let me send gas?

Originally posted by HuntR View Post
    So i'm looking to send a parcel to a customer in the coming days. But it contains 3 cans of gas. Does anyone know a courier that allows this.
    None will, DHL and Night Freight used to, but thats been tightened up now.
    Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

Just a thought. ZeroOne sent me gas via courier (can't remember which). Do they have a special dispensation that an individual can't possess?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Comment

Can't see why they don't tbh as it doesn't come under Carriage of Dangerous Goods regs because it is limited quantity and in small containers ???
        No Orange Plates, TREM Cards etc so don't see any problem, I'm ADR trained and have never come across this before as we used to send Pallets of Mr Sheen over to Ireland with less bother.

Comment

Just ring the usual courier's and ask... I remember that when i worked for a sign company we used to send "flammables" out, We had to have a certificate and a branding on the box to clearly mark that such items were in the parcel.
          Since then things have changed a bit, I am a small retailer and i buy gas from a well know company, They send their gas out to me via APC Tel: 0800 373737, I hope that helps you mate.

Comment

Most couriers will take pressurised containers, however most will charge an arm and a leg to do it as it has to be handled differently apparently (loada bull if you ask me).

Just make sure that it is labelled correctly (LQ sticker) and/or marked as DO NOT FLY if you do post them.

Comment

I find it difficult to wrap my gas up, just keeps leaking everywhere, so i have started to sent it uncompressed, then my buyers can re compress if they like once the parcel has been received. i also point them to this kit to help them if needed.
              here
              hope this helps.
              The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

I bought some from an online retailer and they sent via DPD.
                PTS RM4 ERG, ICS MX5 A5 (Tactical Light Handguard), WE SIG P226 E2, WE M1911 MEU, KWA Glock 17, Mauser L96

Comment

Zero One send it via FedEx as far as I know. Don't know why the individual couldn't do the same.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

HuntR Just another average gun whore Find out more about HuntR
                  Working...
                  X