Miracle Box Gearbox components

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miracle Box Gearbox components

So ive heard that These components by Miracle box are some of the best on the market, what do you guys think of them? Have you even heard of them?

Re: Miracle Box Gearbox components

Do they do 800 pound upgrades for g3 guns ?

Comment

Heard a lot of US websites/retailers and youtubers praising them, but not seen much of them in the UK. Not to say they cant be sourced, seen them increasingly on the Hong Kong retailers as well. Not tried them personally, only ever really used Lonex parts. Would be willing to try them though! If I had a gearbox build planned soon haha!
      sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

Whats so good about them?

Comment

+ 1 for. Lonex will take a lot to knock them off my top ratings .

Comment

Magic box just looks like a generic components company that is trying to spin their marketing to gain distribution. It seems to be another SHS, Lonex/Ultimate... I mean, that's ok but there is no reason to think a 'new' company can bring something amazingly different to the table, 1st gen gearbox's have their own physical limitations and market saturation!
            I did see a review about a funky barrel design though, but IMHO barrels are a very subjective area of airsoft and I tend to discount them most of the time; different barrels work for different people and setups.
            Originally posted by Walter Gropius
            If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

Was gunna say do you mean magic box and there miracle barrels ?

Youll find a lot of the companys all get produced from the same factory.. lonex, ulitmate, magicbox.. like above not a bad thign at all, anyone that takes the time to make something and have it produced with there own takes is worth a look. Gotta be better than guarders upgrade parts which where designed the day after marui released there famas and havent changed since. Thumbs up to magix box though just from a techie point of view they are the only one with a dedicated G36/ak recoil series cylinder head.. though i believe its basially just a v3 one. One of those situations like P90s v6 technically v2 gears fit and people have been doing that for years fine but actually v7 gears are a better fit..

Comment

hmm interesting, i watched a us reiew of a custom gun and was hearing the guy say that it was some of the best components out there (they were most yl magic box components.

most of the magic box products are available on ehobby so they arnt too difficult to procure

also very interested in the miracle barrels as ive seen some great reports from them

Comment

Yeah, I've heard great things from them from retailers.. and several much more scientific tests that prove they do absolutely nothing.

Its the same as TK twist barrels. Some people report that they make their BBs fly for miles, others an actual decrease in range.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHappy View Post
                    Yeah, I've heard great things from them from retailers.. and several much more scientific tests that prove they do absolutely nothing.

Its the same as TK twist barrels. Some people report that they make their BBs fly for miles, others an actual decrease in range.
                    Hmmm ive heard similar stories, may be best to go for a prommy as they are tried and tested, still need to look into the rest of their stuff more though

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ben_almighty Find out more about Ben_almighty
                    Working...
                    X