Tracer rounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracer rounds

Does anyone know of any .25 tracers in any other colour than green, strangely,.20's seem to be readily available in a couple of colours but not .25s
    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Re: Tracer rounds

Sadly nope, would also love different colours in .25. All I use now are green .25 and some red .20. Load the first 5-10 as red then rest as green so when near end of mag the reds warn you. (obviously only works with mids or real caps)
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Tracer rounds

Yes, that's my policy too Si'.
      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

steve grey I work as a singer, all over but mostly UK, also have a property business Find out more about steve grey
      Working...
      X