X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identifying a mp5 build...The Nicest Airsoft mp5 I've Seen!... SAS style

Hi

I want to know what scope that is?? or if there's one Very similar

Its on airsoftnews, Its a reputable site...Enjoy....
    http://www.airsoftnews.fr/2010/01/31...77e2-et-mp5a3/

Proper SAS mp5 build stunning

Re: Identifying a mp5 build...The Nicest Airsoft mp5 I've Seen!... SAS style

That's some kind of STANAG mounted Hensoldt 4x scope. AFAIK no copies are made so real steel is the only way I know of. See what you can find, STANAG mount stuff is usually pretty expensive as it's uncommon...
    Originally posted by Walter Gropius
    If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

Guarder HK claw mount NB-29
      Guarder 4x28 reticle intesified tactical scope NB-28

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmikey22 View Post
        Guarder HK claw mount NB-29
        Guarder 4x28 reticle intesified tactical scope NB-28
        Hah! No mess, no fuss - just sorted. What I want to know is, why would you expend all that time and energy on an SRC? Aren't there better MP5s to build from out there? The VFC? The G&Gs?

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
          Hah! What I want to know is, why would you expend all that time and energy on an SRC? Aren't there better MP5s to build from out there? The VFC? The G&Gs?
          What time and energy? its a scope stuck to a mount attached to an MP5.

Comment

Well, the energy required to request €500 for it. That must have taken some balls.

Comment

That's very underwhelming.

Comment

Well, the energy required to request €500 for it. That must have taken some balls.
                JEBUS!!! i didn't notice that part and you don't even get a scope

Comment

Originally posted by Coz View Post
                  JEBUS!!! i didn't notice that part and you don't even get a scope
                  That would have been acceptable- it looks very real steel. I thought the price included the three handguards shown (might be a good torch), but on further reading, you get the stock SRC one lol... What are you buying then? Some poorly dremeled markings?
                  Originally posted by Walter Gropius
                  If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

Given that particular supplier, you would be lucky to get what you paid for. In fact, you'd be lucky to get anything from them. GWS don't exactly have a great reputation........

Comment

Originally posted by a_flea View Post
                      That's some kind of STANAG mounted Hensoldt 4x scope. AFAIK no copies are made so real steel is the only way I know of. See what you can find, STANAG mount stuff is usually pretty expensive as it's uncommon...
                      cheers yeah Hensoldt, theres not even similar sights out there, that Guarder 4x28 is probably the closest but looks horrible unless on a xm177, found a few of those Hensoldt Zeiss ZF 4x24 on ebay with the STANAG comes to around £370 including shipping, Tempting

Hah! No mess, no fuss - just sorted. What I want to know is, why would you expend all that time and energy on an SRC? Aren't there better MP5s to build from out there? The VFC? The G&Gs?
                      SRC lol, i was thinking the same thing, its like upgrading a jg...too me there all the same, mind you the mp5 im upgrading will not impress some

Build
                      CYMA cm049j with rebuilt box 300-315 fps (still with the blow back)
                      ICS early sef lower with the sef fire selector (on its way)
                      ICS mx5 a3 retractable stock (quality solid heavy weight one)
                      Surefire standard handguard (on its way from the us)
                      Laylax locking handguard pin
                      Studio A hop rubber
                      G&G mp5 metal hop chamber (sourcing one atm)
                      Stainless 6.02 tight bore (couldn't find a 6.03 in stainless, only coated ones like madbul not for me)
                      TM claw mount ( may get the Hensoldt ZF 4x24 and STANAG )

thanks guys

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RoKnRoLLeR Easy going, up for a laugh Find out more about RoKnRoLLeR
                      Working...
                      X