Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Any Costume ideas for the halloween special?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Costume ideas for the halloween special?

So Springview airsoft is having a halloween special gameday!
    Special themed games involving monsters and pumpkins etc

My favourite part though - the costume competition! Anybody got any costume ideas?

Whats the funniest one youve ever seen??

Well for mine you'll have to wait and see
    but i think the funniest one ive seen is a load of guys rock up and Jesus and the 12 disciples with uzis haha

Re: Any Costume ideas for the halloween special?

Army man!
    wait... no.... that probably wouldn't work huh?
    :P

Comment

Cross dress, scariest possible costume...
      Originally posted by Walter Gropius
      If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

Look up World Zombie Day - London 2013 for ideas.

It was last week and some of the costumes in play were pretty epic. Should provide some sort of inspiration if you're stuck.

(BTW, if you come across an Umbrella Corp zombie with a headwound and bloody goatee - that would be me :P )

Comment

I love zombie walk and zombie day lol
          some of the costumes are awesome, a friend of mine goes every year and she looks amazingly creepy - a little hot which is slightly unnerving haha

Im thinking Friday the 13th Jason :P
          Do machete kills count? haha

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
            I love zombie walk and zombie day lol
            some of the costumes are awesome, a friend of mine goes every year and she looks amazingly creepy - a little hot which is slightly unnerving haha

Im thinking Friday the 13th Jason :P
            Do machete kills count? haha
            Haha probably not... bring the machete down and ill take a look but i think an M4 will serve you a lot better

Comment

What about a turd Sandwich or a giant dooche? or perhaps two of you could get together and be a pantomime war horse.
              "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
              Life in the fast lane........
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pacey View Post
                What about a turd Sandwich or a giant dooche? or perhaps two of you could get together and be a pantomime war horse.
                sorry?
                whats that all about mate?

Comment

I could be wrong, but I suspect it is because he has noticed from previous posts that Oztech33 and yourself (gun.bunny) are clearly part of the Springview collective and he has worked out that you are posting to simply keep the post high up on the board for maximum coverage.

Comment

I'm staying home and wearing my regular clothes because i'm not American

Comment

I'll be wearing camouflage and wielding my normal selection of RIFs at MAW when they do theirs.

Last year there was a guy dressed as a zombie us soldier in blood & mud covered ACU - looked absolutely awesome, prosthetics were very very good. Unfortunately he wore a full face mask so the result was somewhat detracted from, but otherwise it was a great attempt.
                      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by gun.bunny View Post
                        Army man!
                        That's what they're called? Cheers bud, all these years I've been using the term "Soldier" boy, have I got egg on my face!
                        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

When i hear army man i think of these things my mom used to buy me from crash bang wallop
                          army.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
                            I could be wrong, but I suspect it is because he has noticed from previous posts that Oztech33 and yourself (gun.bunny) are clearly part of the Springview collective and he has worked out that you are posting to simply keep the post high up on the board for maximum coverage.
                            Do you know what? If I didn't know any better (And I do), I'd suggest that there's some sort of link between these three profiles. Oztech33 has been a member of the forum since 2011, but has only made a couple of tech-related posts prior to Springview and gun.bunny joining in August and September respectively.

Then, bizarrely, all three profiles begin espousing the greatness and wonders of this fantastic new site? In spite of their love for the new site and possibly all even knowing each other (If it isn't just one person on multiple accounts), not once have any of them visited any of the other's profiles?

That kind of behaviour gets the BAMFy-senses tingling!
                            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

maybe it look better if these4 mask where released last year

hop[efully mine will be here tomorrow as I have red piece of paper from the postie when I got home today
                              FOR SALE
                              7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                              , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Springview Airsoft Find out more about Springview Airsoft
                              Working...
                              X