TM m3 benelli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM m3 benelli

hi sorry to be a pain but does anyone have one and what fps and range do you get and also are there any upgrade parts available?

cheers

Re: TM m3 benelli

fps about 280ish i would say. range isn't amazing as they are fixed hop up due to the three barrels. Good for cqb, not so good for woodland and long ranges. It just can't hit the distances. But maybe that's just my fixed hop being a bit dodgy
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

cheers for the quick reply mate. if anyone knows of any upgrades then please feel free to inform me .

Comment

think they are pretty limited if you are thinking internally. Haven't heard of any to be honest
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

They've got a bit of a reputation of being un-strippable. I once saw a new piston head set somewhere, but I don't know of anyone successfully stripping them.

They're great fun if you don't buy them for anything other than CQB games, or as a backup.

I have the M3.

Comment

i have the m3 shorty, and it's fun - but not amazing.
            it runs at about 0.9j, fires 3 bbs nice and straight indoors.
            very lightweight, fairly easy to cock, but doesn't sound particularly impressive.
            the shells are cool, but can be a bit of a pain to get in and out when you're in-game.
            not bad, but nothing special.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

myn had 3 tightbores in it and real steel sights. but tbh didnt make much difference as they are great out the box

Comment

Range is pretty decent with .20gs, obviously the hop up isnt adjustable so its pretty much limited at that. FPS is around average stock, mine chrono'd at around 290fps w/.20g bbs IIRC.
                Internal parts are fairly scarce these days, PDI used to make a 180% spring which was just slighty above the rating of an M120, but these days you'd find 0.9J and 1J springs around. Probably because the sears are plastic!
                There are a few companies out there making the tightbore barrel ses and enhanced piston lids etc..
                dsgdreamteam

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

alexmaull Find out more about alexmaull
                Working...
                X