Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE m&p/ big bird

Hi all

Has anybody tried this gun out yet? I am looking at it favorably for a new cqb gun (primary). Any ideas about reliability, efficiency and performance in reasonably cold environments.

Thanks

Alex

Re: WE m&p/ big bird

We have quite a few in the team . The first batch had some serious issues with the hop and disconnect but later ones have been great .First batch was a year ago now so I wouldn't worry too much .
    Gas efficiency is actually very good and they cycle fine in quite cold weather due to the lightweight metal slide and polymer frame .
    They also fit in most Glock 17 molded holsters

Comment

As stated by 1st Commando above, they are cracking pistols.
      All of the new gen pistols seem to work really well in the cold and they look, and feel great to hold.
      A definite buy in my eyes.

I believe they also fit the IMI M&P holsters too.
      IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

Huh, anybody noticed that this had about 3 more posts than this when they last looked?

Someone really is taking the piss with this whole moderating thing as none where the usual 'screw you Z1' posts, weird huh?

Either way so long as you get an up to date model they are fine for the price.

'FireKnife'
        68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
        Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

I had one. I no longer have one, nor would I ever consider buying another.

Whilst mine was one of the newer batch of guns, the hop was still atrocious, the paint was rubbish and the gas efficiency on mine wasn't that great either.

Could mine of been a lemon? Quite possibly. But the experience has put me off buying WE again any time soon.

Comment

TM M&P will be out in a few months if you can wait.

Comment

Well you say that, given that the HK.45 is next on their line up I would say that the TM wont be for another 6 months to a year as much as I want one.

'FireKnife'
              68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
              Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Alexdermietzel Find out more about Alexdermietzel
              Working...
              X