Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie survival weekend

Evening all,

Looking for some advice/help on a type of event I am interested in finding if such event exists.

Is anyone aware of or knows any sites or companies that do a zombie survival type weekend.

Someone at a site mentioned to me something similar to this but for the life of me I cannot remember the name of the company etc.

Basically you have limited supplies etc are given a "hit" booklet which she caught by a zombie u tear a page out of and tells you what injury you have (obv have to have some play along with it), this takes place over the weekend where you camp out etc and have to basically survive I think whilst completing obj etc.

Not sure if anyone else has experienced something like this or knows of something like this.

I am aware of the 2-3 hour events am looking for a more "real life" set up kinda thing.

Any help be greatly appreciated guys.
    Last edited by Bailey3; 21 October, 2013, 21:43.

Re: Zombie survival weekend

Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but this is worth consideration perhaps... http://www.zedevents.co.uk/events/thedesolatelakes/

Comment

If it's anything like as good as the other events (and it will be, the guys know there stuff) this will be EPIC! I zombie at Reading so know the ethos of the company, and have chatted to the guys who did the test event and I wish I could have a go at that! (And no, that's not just me running company advertising. All the zombies are, not surprisingly, zombie fans and go that extra mile to make things real for the punter. They will take positive delight in bugging you out at 3am and making you run screaming across the fields!

Comment

Well we have this zombie event happening this Sunday in Exeter with the local Uni providing zombie extras! Should be fun- check this out for more info:

http://www.skirmishdevon.co.uk/artic...h-october-2013
        "Being offended provides no objective indication of "right" & "wrong". It's nothing more than a barometer of your own emotional control."- Ricky Gervais

Comment

haha according to the groupon! i got on an email it does.. josh at gunman rocking the promo wagon me thinks :P right next to the pillows and teeth whitening..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bailey3 Find out more about Bailey3
          Working...
          X