Optic-al illusions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Optic-al illusions?

http://www.220.ro/funny/Fonejacker-M...Pigeon-In-Bank...
    Fonejacker - Monies - Pigeon in bank account. ... video anterior Fonejacker - Cinema Film Crew 134 views De la: doxx4life video urmator Fonejacker - ISP 2 267 views

Comment

Like that son.
      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

There does seem to.be an influx. My mate is currently trying to sell an RS comp m4 (at least his mate who does Marine Security said that's what it was when he got it), he's struggling to shift it cos of the lack of feedback that he has.

Sent from outer space
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Well if anyone needs any help with regards to real deal kit and checking it's genuine, being a Trijicon dealer and Eotech dealer I can check serial numbers with trijicon and L-3 respectively, same goes for leupold, Schmit and Bender etc, I can also run serial numbers for L-3 warrior systems products such as ATIPL's and their nightvision products.

I'm also pretty well versed on all other types of real kit so if you need any advice drop me a pm and I'll do my best to help out.

Cheers

Viv

Comment

A good old fashioned airsoft jumble sale at one of the sites once a month would sort this out; get you crap white plastic tables and tartan rugs packed in the car, butty van on site... a grand day out Gromit

Comment

Slightly more up market and well organised was the Airsoft Boot Fair in Bexley.

Good day out with plenty of bargains to be had.

Comment

SWAT already do airsoft boot fairs, in conjunction with NWACSS and there's a similar sort of thing at the AAF too.
                There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
                  Does up market mean no butty van though?

Bexley is only 15 mins or so away from me, gutted I missed out on it. Any idea when the next one will be?

Comment

There is no butty van, but as it is held at a school there the canteen was open for chips, burgers and the such!

There is talk of 2 per year.

@BAMF the ones up your way are 3 days on a fast camel to get to!

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post

Good day out with plenty of bargains to be had.
                      bexleyheath near barnsley mate?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrisianspirit View Post
                        Whilst this certainly does happen (in fact I had a friend supposed to be returning with a PVS14 for me at a good price, unfortunately it was destroyed in a mortar strike. ) I have been informed its nowhere near as easy as some make out for the equipment to go walkies, especially sensitive stuff like night vision as it would give Mr Terrorist a big boost. Allegedly they'll even shut down non-essential operations to discover what exactly happened to the kit.

EDIT: Just realised you're talking more about PMC/Private Security? Is their stuff typically issued or self supplied? Would be an interesting shopping trip.
                        There are a lot of PMC guys out there with various bits of kit that they've acquired or purchased for HE work and now that contracts are starting to shrink down there either selling it on out there or trying to bring it back. A good friend of mine is trying to arrange bringing back a couple of EOTECH's and some other sight (a Russian one I think) to sell in the UK. A lot of companies now issue stuff but guys can still purchase their own.

As for the military it's hard trying to get stuff back. I had a Vipir thermal weapon sight in Afghan which somehow became listed as destroyed while I was out on the ground. When I got back to Bastion to return home and de-kit the sight was mentioned to me as they wanted to see it. It caught me off guard as I had no idea it had been listed as destroyed (it was working fine, but my Peltor comtacs had been damaged), so when asked I pulled it out and said here it is. But I don't think for one minute that I'd have been able to get it back home, the RAF would have picked it up when x-raying my kit and probably pulled me up on it. Christ the RAF noticed that there was and extra bayonet with one of our rifle bundles in Iraq and pulled it! I do know a few REMF's though that have managed to smuggle some buckshee kit back with the freight, but in my experience most of the buckshee stuff on tour gets passed on to the next unit, or sold to them. The yanks though back in 2003 - 2005 were horrendous for loosing kit and guys claiming stuff had been lost/damaged and sending it home.

Comment

Not an expensive optic, but are my old eyes deceiving me?

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...47#post1242247

All the bottles are open, with one being partially empty! It certainly begs the question; "Is everything in the picture as it appears?"

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
                            Not an expensive optic, but are my old eyes deceiving me?

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...47#post1242247

All the bottles are open, with one being partially empty! It certainly begs the question; "Is everything in the picture as it appears?"
                            I don't like the wording.Makes me think i would literally end up with a BB

Comment

Do you know? You may be right?

Thread title: 4000 .2g BB

Bottles all open with obvious missing ones. £4 Each (Have loads) well, yeah. We can see loads of bbs. If buying in bulk can reduce the price? P&P negotiable?

I'd steer well clear of that!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BAMF Self-proclaimed King of airsoft (No, not THAT guy!), ageing Professional and keyboard warrior! Find out more about BAMF
                              Working...
                              X