What would make a good M4 style DMR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would make a good M4 style DMR?

I want to buy something like a vfc 416 gas, that I can turn into a DMR but not with a sniper scope, just the accuracy but I find that the 416 is a bit overpriced because I will obviously need to buy extra mags and accesories.

What guns do you know that could make good DMR's? (GAS or AEG).
    -GhOsTTeKK

Re: What would make a good M4 style DMR?

in terms of looks, or actual performance?

in terms of performance, anything you can fit a computer controlled to that gives you semi automatic only ontion
    or any gun with a spring release function such as area g36, WE m4, or ICS m4 range (this way if/when it locks up you can unlock it without opening everything up)

for looks, well anything you like the look of
    For Sale!
    TM M870 with a load of stuff
    A&K massada sniper spec
    Chronograph
    leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Mostly for performances, trigger response is super important to me. I would like someone actually telling me the name of the gun and where I can find it.

Comment

for a DMR any gun with a medium to long barrel that you like the look off.

they are have the same internals so out of the box they will all preform pretty much the same. for a DMR range and consistency should be you priority over trigger response, and because of that i would recommend a TM M14.

if you still after trigger response, airsoft systems are due to release a computer controlled mosfet for the m14 range with should provide everything you need for a DMR.
        For Sale!
        TM M870 with a load of stuff
        A&K massada sniper spec
        Chronograph
        leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Originally posted by GhOstTeKK View Post
          I would like someone actually telling me the name of the gun and where I can find it.
          Blimey!

Today alone, in your first posts on the forum you've asked how to upgrade a gun without actually upgrading it, now you want people to spoon-feed you what type of M4 you should buy? Not only what type, but specific name and place where it can be bought!

Read the forum rules bud, there are NO other retailers than Zeroone.

Look for yourself kid. We all had to. Or do you seriously want others wiping your backside for you all the time?

When do they go back again?
          Last edited by BAMF; 28 October, 2013, 16:53. Reason: Typo.
          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

AR-based DMR?

Two options I can think of are:

MK.12 SPR
            SR-25

And as BAMF said, look around, and do your own research, then decide for yourself.

And mods/admins, please lock the thread -_-
            Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
            X