Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

if you could have any pistol for airsoft, what would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you could have any pistol for airsoft, what would it be?

i just want to see if anyone has some cool ideas for thier pistol loadouts and what would you wear with it?
    mine would have to be a thunder 5 pistol

A pistol that uses .410 shot shells? yes please imagine the skirmish potential if every shell loaded held 5-10 bbs thats upto 50 bbs in 5 trigger pulls
    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Re: if you could have any pistol for airsoft, what would it be?

I allready have it, my USP, it just needs a supressor and longer tightbore if i can find such things for sale....
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

mine would be an all silver beretta with solid gold grips
      Originally posted by parky
      If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
        I allready have it, my USP, it just needs a supressor and longer tightbore if i can find such things for sale....
        make one it cant be that hard, just get a aeg barrel then make the same cuts in it that the pistol hop uses

Comment

Get the smallest TB you can buy, then gut it?
          Maybe be able to get 2 or 3 TB out of the 1 barrel, and if you cut it good enough maybe sell the rest on to other pistol owners?
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

Originally posted by ste887 View Post
            make one it cant be that hard, just get a aeg barrel then make the same cuts in it that the pistol hop uses
            no

that requires some effort, ill just pay somebody to do it, as i will end up sawing the pistol in half after 10 minutes or something
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

All the pistols I want are available anyway, I just don't have the money for them.
              WA Tiki, TM based Hurricane Kimber SIS, WA Infinity Ltd 6" (I wish they'd re-release those) and finally a skirmish-able HK VP70

Comment

no

that requires some effort, ill just pay somebody to do it, as i will end up sawing the pistol in half after 10 minutes or something
                ill do it for 1 million pounds XD

Comment

Originally posted by ste887 View Post
                  ill do it for 1 million pounds XD
                  Ok, but you would probably be killed from being punched that many times......

What i realy want is an MGC P7 GBB but ill never find one, and dont want to pay like £400

Comment

i think i want the m93 with single, 3 shot burst - and fully auto? do they do those?

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

A Makorov!!

Casshern - Yes, I think KSC does what you're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by casshern View Post
                        i think i want the m93 with single, 3 shot burst - and fully auto? do they do those?
                        not with BOTH burst and full auto, but KSC do one with either full OR burst

can also get an AEP m93r too

Comment

not with BOTH burst and full auto, but KSC do one with either full OR burst

can also get an AEP m93r too
                          Nope, here's one with all 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvISjdVX-hU

Comment

A working/skirmishable Browning HP. Hopefully WE hurry up with theirs! Dont even bother suggesting the tanaka as it is a pile of poop!!
                            sigpic

Comment

cz-75, hopyfully in the next few weeks.
                              K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ste887 Find out more about ste887
                              Working...
                              X