Airsoft TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft TV

Did anyone else just loose half an hour of their life they won't get back?

Sent from the toilet whilst having a dump

Re: Airsoft TV

I take it that it's terrible then?
    "Being offended provides no objective indication of "right" & "wrong". It's nothing more than a barometer of your own emotional control."- Ricky Gervais

Comment

I was expecting gun reviews and news. not just two site reviews. also the guy needs to brush up on his presenting as at the moment he is terrible. some times its like he dosnt know what to say

Comment

Hey... It's a start.

It was far from perfect, but for something so small scale they didn't do to badly.

One of the biggest issues with airsoft is that everyone thinks they can do better, very few people ever get beyond criticising on the internet.

Personally, the jury is out for me. I'm not sure airsoft "skirmishing" in any capacity makes for much of a spectator event, not even in the BEST examples.

Comment

only saw the end of it, v small budget... the site looked cool though, to far away for me though...

not sure what I was expecting.... reviews?!?! previews?!
          FOR SALE
          7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
          , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

"Personally, the jury is out for me. I'm not sure airsoft "skirmishing" in any capacity makes for much of a spectator event, not even in the BEST examples."

Yeah i can see where you're coming from. Even paintball couldn't keep the ratings up when it was on channel 5 about 6 years ago.
            "Being offended provides no objective indication of "right" & "wrong". It's nothing more than a barometer of your own emotional control."- Ricky Gervais

Comment

I didnt catch it, but its good someone is doing something. Met the guys at the AI500, they seemed like nice guys who were really enthusiastic about what they were doing and hoped to achieve. From the smallest acorns etc.
              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Wasn't even aware it existed.can it be watched online anywhere?

Comment

I looked on Youtube but i don't think it's been uploaded yet.

Comment

I echo what Ben said. They're at least trying to promote airsoft. There's nothing stopping anyone else having a to if they think they can do better with a half hour slot and a limited budget.

It wasn't perfect and needs some polish but that will come with time and more experience and feedback no doubt. I'm willing to give it a chance and see how it develops

- - - Updated - - -

It can be watched live on the day from their home page which is http://www.information.tv
                    Then pick watch live

Comment

I got two minutes in and was really bored of it in all honesty.
                      I'll give it a watch in future episodes when they've improved.
                      IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

Well it was nice to see Swynnerton, that bought back some good good memories of training. On a side note has anyone been in the cold war bunker there, they wouldn't let us in even in NCBR kit apparently the Army wasn't insured for us to play in an Asbestos contaminated area. Well thats what we were told.

Anyway back to the criticism, its a bit bland watching a very nonchalant chit chat about a game day was well, boring. Watching um Adam geardo guy get blown up was confusing, maybe I zoned out. The second review was slightly better with the walk and talk but still not very engaging.

The advertisement side of it has worked, as I'd quite like to go play the sites and buy a copy of AI and maybe shop at surplus store, but I cant watch a whole series of this and site reviews.

They have a great platform to use here but it feels wasted, why was the Kriss not reviewed properly, again a bit of a wishy washy,well we better talk about it kind of chit chat.
                        Its a great start to get Airsoft on TV but It needs some more structure, for instance the site reviews are great and all but give us the facts on a break down. I only know where Swynnerton is because i've been there, pull up a map give a location, size of site, people limit, etc. Then review it.
                        "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
                        Life in the fast lane........
                        sigpic

Comment

pacey: http://www.subbrit.org.uk/rsg/sites/...ton/index.html

Comment

Was the exact reason I wanted to go in, Subbrit has a lot to answer for.
                            Originally posted by colinjallen View Post
                            "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
                            Life in the fast lane........
                            sigpic

Comment

Aha, are you a Subbrit member?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jez Armstrong Find out more about Jez Armstrong
                              Working...
                              X