Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Full metal M9's/M92's- Which are any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Full metal M9's/M92's- Which are any good?

Ah, Mr Bothamley makes his second appearance of the day! How spectacularly unwelcome he is. I'd definitely call wherever else you look at ordering from to explain; even the place you're trying to order from should let you do so with a list of the last three times and places you've played; there's no legal requirement to have UKARA registration after all.

Comment

Ahh right, they done it to me when i was trying to buy a gun from them.

I was having problems with my UKARA and was waiting for a fresh stamped form, i called them up to explain and they refused to help.

He was bit upset when i told him i will give someone else nearly £400 of my money.

Comment

What's the situation if I can't remember the last 3 dates. I don't generally make a note of these. Am I screwed without the dates. Going forward I guess I should.

Comment

You need the dates for when/if the retailer decides to actually check you attended; they'll call the site, and ask if your name appears on their attendance register for those days. If you don't know which days you attended, you've got a problem, because few site owners are going to be happy to go through all their skirmish lists looking for your name while on the phone. You can probably work out which days it was from dates on photos, text message history and the like. Alternatively, if you play at one site frequently, you could just put that site and its contact details, and that site will have to confirm that you play there a lot. For the record, I've never had UKARA and I've always demonstrated my defence with a list of dates and places.

Comment

Bugger. Thus is becoming more and more frustrating. I must have misunderstood the purpose of UKARA. So regardless the site needs to be contacted and confirm I'm a regular player. Does that not defeat the object of the UKARA number you have to enter when purchasing online? Or is it if I order online and was to pay for next day delivery my expired UKARA will flag and then they need to speak to the site so wouldn't get next day delivery but if UKARA is valid they don't need to speak to the site and the order would go through and be received next day, correct?

Comment

Correct. If your UKARA number was valid, they would assume that your defence was still valid. Because your UKARA number is expired, they should really check with your site to see if your defence is still valid (sometimes they do, sometimes the evidence supplied is so overwhelming that they don't bother). Don't pay anyone anything until they've agreed that your defence is valid. What I would do is first call your site, and warn them that you're giving them as a reference for a defence check. Remind them who you are, and possibly try and work out what days you were there, so that they will support your defence if/when questioned. Then, pass on the site's contact details to the retailer and ask them to check they're happy with your defence. Once they have in replied (preferably in writing) that they're satisfied that you can avail yourself of a defence (and thus so can the retailer), then give them your money.

Comment

I see what you are saying now. All this for my love of the Beretta, damn! I think due to the amount of hassle it would be to sort everything it'll probably not be far off the 24th anyway so guess I'll have to wait until then as I can only remember one definite date which was September. One thing I am going to start doing is making a note of the games I attend so I have this to fall back on in future.

Comment

Just have some patience mate, it will all come good.

Just in case you turn off the idea of the Marui, here's a video I made of mine a couple of weeks ago.

- GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Lovin' the video Olphy! Thanks for that. Only wet's my appetite even more. Nice tactical reloading by the way. I'd say you've got your technique down to a tee. It'll be a special moment to have what looks like one of the TM classics and to get a new gun is a luxury for me as normally always buy second-hand to keep the prices down though as I sold 2 guns to fund this on, I down't feel so bad spending the amount is will cost to get one.

Comment

back in the day i wanted a Beretta that would work well in cold weather so i got a KWA PTP,its was very nice then,still very nice now
                      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Thank you for the compliment but in truth a lot of it is down to the ergonomics of the M9 design, second to the P226 I have never handled a pistol that has sat so right in my hand. All of the controls seem to be within easy reach which lends itself to quicker reaction times, I think in this regard the M9 is way superior to the likes of the Glock.
                        - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

On top of all the expert opinions here, this seems a bit simplistic, but my own opinion is simple, when it comes to GBB pistols, it's TM everytime.
                          "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Babyalien Easy going fella, always up for a laugh. Crude sense of humour. Find out more about Babyalien
                          Working...
                          X