Broken gas can nozzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken gas can nozzle

I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the Technical help section or here so if posting here is wrong, sorry mods and feel free to move it. Basically, I've just bought some of the Zero One gas and went to try it out for the first time, loaded the mag and put the bottle down and..... bang goes the can on to the floor nozzle first. Now I have a broken nozzle and a full can of gas. There is about 10mm, maybe less, of the lower, wider section of the nozzle. Is there any way I can save this can or have I just written a brand new can off?

Re: Broken gas can nozzle

some lighter gas cans come with a selection of adapters, you could try picking one of them up and seeing if you can bodge something up.
    the propane adapters also come with a spare nozzle incase the adapter fails, could see if anyone has a spare one of those going?
    For Sale!
    TM M870 with a load of stuff
    A&K massada sniper spec
    Chronograph
    leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Re: Broken gas can nozzle

This should solve your issue: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5487

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Babyalien Easy going fella, always up for a laugh. Crude sense of humour. Find out more about Babyalien
      Working...
      X