Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Opinion on night games

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
    Why the hate on using real IR/thermal optics? Not your money, not your choice. It's not harming you except it might be denting your own set of priorities. Who is anyone to dictate others spending? Christ.

Only rule we have at our local night game site that differs, is nothing above 345 at all and semi only. That's all it really needs.
    Night vision is one thing, thermal is entirely another, admittedly yeah it won't affect me (and yes, I do have and use night vision), but anyone who's dropping £5k+ on a thermal scope for airsoft needs a reality check surely?

Comment

Not necessarily no. If they have the money, them why can't they spend the money on something they want? If I was a millionaire of have thermal scopes and genuine PVSs 18s all over the show.

If people can afford it, then who are we to say their kit is justified or not?
      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Originally posted by JCheeseright View Post
        Night vision is one thing, thermal is entirely another, admittedly yeah it won't affect me (and yes, I do have and use night vision), but anyone who's dropping £5k+ on a thermal scope for airsoft needs a reality check surely?
        People drop 1.5k on a Systema that gives no distinct advantage and they don't require a reality check, since this gives a huge advantage and is super cool, I don't see why they'd be ridiculed either.
        Originally posted by Lt. Macka
        big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

My systema has cost me over 2k to get it to where I want. I don't see me having the advantage, or any more fun than anyone running a sub £100 gun.

However it does wind me up when people think that they get some sort of say, or that they are entitled to judge someone's sanity for the amount of their own hard earned cash they spend on the sport.
          “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Originally posted by JCheeseright View Post
            Why? If I have £5000 spare, why should I need a reality check to spend it on my leisure? What reality am I missing? The reality is I might have more money than someone else. Since when is that a bad thing? What reality is it that you're promoting?
            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Kum8OUTuk
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Hahaha, ZeroIn reverse elitism. I bloody love this place sometimes.
                AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

3ae14 Find out more about 3ae14
                Working...
                X