P Mags feeding in G&P M4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P Mags feeding in G&P M4

Can anyone tell me if beta project P Mags feed and fit well in a G&P M4?

Re: P Mags feeding in G&P M4

Used some in my sentry, and no. Genuine ones are great but need a bit of Velcro stuck in the magwell to pad it out!

Comment

So are the beta project ones no good then? Ive heard about the velcrow thing, but these ones have proper magpul markings on them

Comment

Yeah, they do, all grren label/ beta project ones do look very similar, but have a number at the top of the mag. Unfortunately dont feed all that well though

Comment

Theres a little mod to make them feed alot better apparently, theres a youtube how to vid, obv cant post ya the link

Comment

Well if there is a mod that works then carry on, and I belive you can link to youtube... My experience though is that you should just spend the extra bit when it comes to mags - the genuine ones really are very good

Comment

Originally posted by Wilkes 1875 View Post
              Well if there is a mod that works then carry on, and I belive you can link to youtube... My experience though is that you should just spend the extra bit when it comes to mags - the genuine ones really are very good
              Whilst good the gen ones are becoming rarer with the cease of production. Glad I bought six when I did, just hope I can keep them alive for years to come (and shall be keeping an eye out for others).
              "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
              Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

I do agree but i just thought id give the beta projects a go cos they were cheap, heres the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgil-X812PM&sns=em

Ya dont have to drill holes in them tho as the vid shows i managed to get the caps off with a screwdriver

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                X