tm gbb mp7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tm gbb mp7

Hi guys sorry if this has already been posted I searched but couldn't find anything. I have a tm gbb mp7. I have only ever used 144a gas in it. In the summer this is great but now its colder fps drops to 160fps ish and its just not skirmisble. I have heard of people using stronger gas in them, but was aware of issues others had on release using green gas and propane. I have the skill to maintain the gun but not sure I could repair it.
    What would others recommend?
    What gas to others use in the colder months and how does the gun perform?
    With stronger gas what are then specific issues and how easy is the gun to repair?
    Cheers

Re: tm gbb mp7

I'm sure green gas in this weather will be fine. However it could become an issue in the summer. Some people have used green all year round with no issues. Others have blown nozzle after nozzle. What you need to ask yourself is "is it a risk worth taking?"

Comment

How expensive are the nozzles and are they easy to replace.
      In the summer on 144a I was chrono’ing around 300fps. I would use free in the summer for fear of shooting hot.

Comment

I've been running propane through mine for a couple of months, absolutely no problems (Standard internals)

I've got a friend who runs it year round with propane, again without any problems.

If anything, you can replace the nozzle for £20 odd which is hardly much money!

Comment

I think these MP7s are good for green gas all year round but if you're getting 300fps on 144a then stick with that during the hotter months.

For UK winter, propane all the way.
          - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mwarrior84 Find out more about Mwarrior84
          Working...
          X