Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Which blowback AEG?CA,TM or G&g top tech?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which blowback AEG?CA,TM or G&g top tech?

Hey people

I am looking to buy a blowback AEG M4. However there are serveral brandS that made blowback M4 and I am very confused of which one to buy.

1. Classic Army M15A4 URX blowback £409
    2. G&G top tech M4 lite £375
    3. TM M4 Sopmod CQB-R £430

I known that most of people in here may prefer to buy TM M4 sopmod. However in my personal view I still like CA M15A4 URX but I am unsure if this gun has got bolt lock function?can anyone let me known if it has got bolt lock function or not?

Also the thing I dont like about TM SOPMOD is that the front sight which is a permanent type,unlike CA M15A4 you can flip it up or down which is easier to use with red dot or scope. Also the battery for the sopmod is a special type so I may not be able to use lipo or any other battery but TM battery.

I am sure about G&g M4 blowback but I heard they are a good brand,you can give me your own opinions and I am willing to listen to it.

ANy help will be much appreciated.
    I will shoot you all.

Re: Which blowback AEG?CA,TM or G&g top tech?

ive owned a G&G top tech rifle very smooth and lovly blowback + the gun is quality get the G&G
    "Matey" - The most over used word on any airsoft forum....

Comment

hey does G&g M4 have bolt lock function when run out of bbs?
      I will shoot you all.

Comment

Does G&g have any M4 with RIS rail?I dont want to buy it change the whole front body?
        I will shoot you all.

Comment

Originally posted by airsoft-warriors88 View Post
          Also the battery for the sopmod is a special type so I may not be able to use lipo or any other battery but TM battery.
          It's not really 'special' actually. It is specific to the stock the gun has. The stock is cleverly designed to fit batteries in without having wires inside to coil up (it works on a set of metal runners basically). It would definitely take a lipol if you wanted it to, although there is some question of where to best fit the monitoring chip. If you decided to change the stock, you could have it take standard batteries if you wanted. Either in a solid stock, or a normal crane stock, or get the gun front wired, and put the batteries in / near the foregrip for instance.

Comment

humn so that mean the gun and battery could end up 500 quid or over?To be honest I dont want to to more than 500 it could even cost more to mods it
            I will shoot you all.

Comment

G&G = Underrated and very good value.

CA = same as G&G.

TM = THE SH*T!
              Last edited by iAndersonzxX; 15 March, 2010, 16:33.
              Originally posted by B.E.N.
              Originally posted by TheLazymarksman
              Tactical bed covers...
              Double or single?

Comment

Get the Sopmod mate once you got it you wont look or use another AEG best blowback out there and great accuracy and range better then anything i have used including my systema.

Talk to this guy regarding upgrades i.e. lipo battery that will fit in the same way as a stock tm one and spring to upgrade fps.
                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/member.php?u=5330

And also Zero one do upgrades to the Sopmod as well including the batteries
                Last edited by ukpred; 15 March, 2010, 16:55. Reason: text
                Trader Feedback

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=39650

Comment

Well the TM SOPMOD is already very close to that price mark without upgrades. Supposedly it is good but I wouldn't pay that much for it.
                  Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by MajorLandmark View Post
                    It's not really 'special' actually. It is specific to the stock the gun has. The stock is cleverly designed to fit batteries in without having wires inside to coil up (it works on a set of metal runners basically). It would definitely take a lipol if you wanted it to, although there is some question of where to best fit the monitoring chip. If you decided to change the stock, you could have it take standard batteries if you wanted. Either in a solid stock, or a normal crane stock, or get the gun front wired, and put the batteries in / near the foregrip for instance.
                    The recoil mechanism takes up the stock tube, so you won't be able to fit a solid stock.

The SOPMOD's battery pack is a case containing a standard 8.4V set of 2/3A cells. You could fit 8 cells in there to make it 9.6V. You would need some soldering skills, or get it done by the shop.

If you want a LiPo, you'll need to rewire the gearbox to the front, and tuck it in the rail or get a PEQ.

Or get the M4A1 recoil version, which has standard handguards, so easier to do what you like with the battery.

I have a G&G Top Tech M4 -*it's 'blowback' but all it really does is pop the dust cover back and cycle the 'bolt'. Don't confuse this with the Marui recoil, which uses a weight (on top of the 'box in the case of the AK74MN, and in the stock tube on the SOPMOD and M4A1). I can't comment on the Classic Army blowback, as I haven't had or worked on one.

I'd strongly recommend you try the guns first, as the difference between the G&G and the TM is huge.

The G&G has a bearing box, but there's no denying (well, there probably will be), that the TM is very well made, even without bearings. If you're going to push it, you'll want metal bushings, but even standard it's a lot of fun, with a great recoil action that the G&G does not have.

Comment

ive had the G&G and the recoil is pants compared to my TM recoil shock

just buy the SOCOM version (which is front wired) then change the furniture as you like

also before you go off and buy loads of expensive tm socom/sopmod specific mags..there is an adapter which cost £10 that allows you to use normal mags (but without the bolt stop function)

Did we trade? Leave iTrader Feedback Here!

Old Feedback Thread (Reference)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shooter88 Simple and easy Find out more about shooter88
                      Working...
                      X