opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: opinions

Its not the fact of tm or vfc using plastic bushings etc . Tm use matched internals so every thing works very well together . Its the quality of components that counts. , not the materials they are made of . Also tm internals are less stressed due to all their guns firing lower fps . So obviously the internals will last longer / be less stressed .
    Put a more powerfull spring in a tm , say 350 fps and see how long the internals hold up. .
    Vfc internals are no better or worse than g&p or ca / kings arms nowadays .
    That is why I stated average .
    Something along the lines of an asg / Lonex gun
    Has much better internals in comparison . Wheras real sword use top notch internals .
    As with every aeg gun it will fail at some point in time , where that failure is liable to be is my main consideration when looking at internal quality on Airsoft guns , gears and tappet plates are easily replaceable at a sensible cost wheras a gearbox shell , body break wil cost a considerable amount more .
    Hence my bias towards Lonex and real sword guns for overal ootb internals .
    As said it often becomes a choice between internals and externals when choosing a gun . Only a few give you both at once ..

Comment

Black ops do vfc guns with Lonex internals but at an extortionate price .much cheaper to source the internals and fit them yourself IMO

Comment

Still might have to be the VFC and replace the parts in the future. Settling for something like the G&G for now I just couldn't relax knowing the externals are not the best they good be!

Comment

Have seen many so called premium guns outranged by combat machine guns . Which must be soul destroying for some one who has sunk 3/400 + quid into a premium manufacturers gun expecting premium performance . As previously said , do your homework , talk to actual real owners and decide after you are satisfied with the guns looks and performance / reliability .
          G&gs ace card is their long warrantys . 2 years on their guns , including combat machines nowadays .
          Not alwAys the best externals but definitly a no brainer if you want cheap , reliable and skirmishable out of the box .
          Tm are pricy but very reliable until you open them up and lose the pixy dust .

Comment

i have a real sword which chipped its tooth,after 2 uses and a VFC which only stripped its piston after 3 years,so i dont agree with generalised statements regarding quality of brands
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Thank you all and sparrowhawk thanks that's quite reassuring also I'm now swaying towards a vfc hk417 as it suits my long distance kills but can also be changed for cqb

Comment

I used a VFC Defender a couple of times at my local site when my primary went tits up and i gotta say i was really impressed with it. Fire rate and range were solid, weight was good and the gun seemed to fit together really well. After much thought and digging around i treated myself to one and its a beauty
                Damn Brad, what else you got hidden in the humvee - a fat chick?

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                  i have a real sword which chipped its tooth,after 2 uses and a VFC which only stripped its piston after 3 years,so i dont agree with generalised statements regarding quality of brands
                  Was that on new real sword gun ? Which model , standard internals ?
                  I have nearly all of their gun range and not one issue at all on any of mine . mine . Usually ultra reliable

Comment

I have a G&G TR-418 Gen 2.

Excellent gun, accurate, reliable, sensible price and has RIS up the whazoo!
                    Originally posted by Scotty Dog:
                    I usually just keep a turd in a drop leg holster, then if i'm cornered I just sling it and at least one person will get a faceful. It's great on ammo too, especially if i've had a KFC on the way there.

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthkiller View Post
                      Was that on new real sword gun ? Which model , standard internals ?
                      I have nearly all of their gun range and not one issue at all on any of mine . mine . Usually ultra reliable
                      Type 56-1,both new,both internally standard, apart from my VFC having an AWS raptor installed by myself

Comment

The tm one does have the ambi fire selector though ..but bb flight time could be an issue at longer ranges with its lower fps . You gain something and then lose something else with all the choices out there ....

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                        Type 56-1,both new,both internally standard, apart from my VFC having an AWS raptor installed by myself
                        Which would help the guns internals greatly buy ensuring you get a complete cycle with every trigger pull , thus elongating the life of the guns internals by eliminating any gearbox lock ups / mis cycling .
                        What battery did you use on the real sword 56 out of curiosity ?

Comment

My VFC HK416 was cracking, one the best AEG's I've ever owned. Stuck an ASCU V2 in there and a Madbull 3 in 1 hop up unit, and it had a very good range, and the trigger response was instant.
                          IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

i cant remember what battery it was,because it happened over two years ago

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

airsoftwarrior147 Find out more about airsoftwarrior147
                            Working...
                            X