sliencer for sig p226

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sliencer for sig p226

ive got new p226 yeserday, im looking for nice silencer and ive currently got chubby pirate marked sliencer from *********.

but im looking for one i just got cross recently, it Silencer-co Osprey suppressor. i think that what it called. or very simplier shaped sliencer
    pic..
    600px-MB-SIG-P226-1.jpg
    G&P Vltor custom CBQ, WANTED VLTOR UPPER RECIVER,

Re: sliencer for sig p226

I'm not really sure what you're asking - your 'English' is a little confusing. I'm pretty sure nobody makes airsoft silencers like the non-cylindrical SilencerCo ones. If someone did I would already own it. Unless you get one made or something, a boring tube is really all you can get.

Comment

As above, none available, yet.
      The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
        I'm not really sure what you're asking - your 'English' is a little confusing. I'm pretty sure nobody makes airsoft silencers like the non-cylindrical SilencerCo ones. If someone did I would already own it. Unless you get one made or something, a boring tube is really all you can get.
        im deaf, and english is not my first language, so, okay thank you,

Comment

It's a shame nobody makes them, they would sell very well. I suppose a bit of sheet metal bent around a normal silencer could work, anyone with some modelmaking skills could make a nice one I'm sure.

Comment

Block of ally on a cnc and that would be knocked out in a few minutes. The tricky part would be coming up with a way to get foam inserts in it, unless of course its just the look your after in which case thread and away you go.
            "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
            Life in the fast lane........
            sigpic

Comment

Hardest part is making some kind of ratchet so it can be rotated and locked to line up with the gun.

Comment

If the thread were tapped at the right point for a specific outer barrel then it should marry up each time all the time, that of course would put the price right up.
                "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
                Life in the fast lane........
                sigpic

Comment

Well good new had a chat with some guy work for custom stuff, he will make one and test it out as prototype, hopefully it work very well, it can be solid or foamed, watch this space, i will come back with more information soon as i check the prototype!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TraceJ Find out more about TraceJ
                  Working...
                  X