M4 recivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 recivers

I saw one of receivers i actually like, so i would really like one, i cant find any one of simpler. Can you all help me out pointing where i can find one of them,
    if you have any same/simplier body, second hand if possible, and any condition, please pm'd me

sorry pic dont show very well
    body.jpg
    Attached Files
    G&P Vltor custom CBQ, WANTED VLTOR UPPER RECIVER,

Re: M4 recivers

Sorry dude, that's not an M4 platform its a Stoner SR25 or XM110 either way its chambered for 7.62.
    "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
    Life in the fast lane........
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pacey View Post
      Sorry dude, that's not an M4 platform its a Stoner SR25 or XM110 either way its chambered for 7.62.
      i mean is there replica of that body for airsoft?

Comment

Like pacey says, that's not an M4; it's not even the same calibre as an M4. It is a KAC SR25, notionally calibred in 7.62x51mm NATO, which is why the magazine well and magazine are longer than a standard 5.56x45mm NATO-calibre AR-15 ('M4').

Originally posted by TraceJ View Post
        i mean is there replica of that body for airsoft?
        Yes, there is, since that is a photo of an airsoft gun. I recognize that particular rifle from the DMR thread as AshUMP's A&K SR25, if you want to see more photos of it. Other makers of SR25s include G&G, G&P, CA, ARES and JG. Read up here.

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
          Like pacey says, that's not an M4; it's not even the same calibre as an M4. It is a KAC SR25, notionally calibred in 7.62x51mm NATO, which is why the magazine well and magazine are longer than a standard 5.56x45mm NATO-calibre AR-15 ('M4').

Yes, there is, since that is a photo of an airsoft gun. I recognize that particular rifle from the DMR thread as AshUMP's A&K SR25, if you want to see more photos of it. Other makers of SR25s include G&G, G&P, CA, ARES and JG. Read up here.
          Thank you , ill check them out

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if i decide to built up a project with SR-25 body, is it worth it?, if i finally have sr-25, will it lead to more and more stuff i need to buy specific for the body?

Comment

Or for a "simplier body" for an M4 you want a VLTOR Upper.
            The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Madbul do a JP rifles lower that is very similar to that, it's for an m4 too.

and they also do an Noveske MUR body that has a very similar upper.

Comment

Originally posted by TraceJ View Post
                Also, if i decide to built up a project with SR-25 body, is it worth it?, if i finally have sr-25, will it lead to more and more stuff i need to buy specific for the body?
                If you want an SR-25, buy an SR-25. It will cost you at least double or triple the price of the gun to buy it one bit at a time because (depending upon the manufacturer and model) most SR-25s require a large number of SR-25-specific parts. The best SR-25 platform (v2.5-gearboxed ones, which are extended for greater air volume) has a proprietary gearbox, gearset, piston, cylinder, nozzle, hop-up unit - everything, basically. If you have a lot to spend, buy a v.2.5 G&P. If you have quite a lot to spend, buy a CA. If you don't have much to spend, buy an A&K.

If you flat-out can't afford an SR-25 (remember, you'll need new magazines, new webbing to carry them and other accessories), like pacey and Coz suggest buy a VLTOR, JP Rifles or other billet-style body for your M4, since they have a similarly simplistic design.

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                  If you want an SR-25, buy an SR-25. It will cost you at least double or triple the price of the gun to buy it one bit at a time because (depending upon the manufacturer and model) most SR-25s require a large number of SR-25-specific parts. The best SR-25 platform (v2.5-gearboxed ones, which are extended for greater air volume) has a proprietary gearbox, gearset, piston, cylinder, nozzle, hop-up unit - everything, basically. If you have a lot to spend, buy a v.2.5 G&P. If you have quite a lot to spend, buy a CA. If you don't have much to spend, buy an A&K.

If you flat-out can't afford an SR-25 (remember, you'll need new magazines, new webbing to carry them and other accessories) like pacey suggests, buy a VLTOR, JP Rifles or other billet-style body for your M4, since they have a similarly simplistic design.
                  Right thank you explaining, i understand fully now and VLTOR Upper actually does look intersting, but now im trying to find out the price of VLTOR Upper.

Comment

Again best of to buy a gun with VLTOR Upper such as G&P Sentry or I belive King Arms do a VLTOR aswell.
                    The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Shocked nobody said about the DTP SR15 body
                      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

oh dear.......FAIL
                        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                          oh dear.......FAIL
                          explain?

Comment

You've linked to another trader. A naughty no no on here.

Also the guy who owns that "shop" has got to be the biggest tea leaf in airsoft.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Comment

Say goodbye to your money.
                              Last edited by mack; 24 November, 2013, 16:53.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TraceJ Find out more about TraceJ
                              Working...
                              X