Collapse

Charging via Mini Deans - Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charging via Mini Deans - Please Help!

Hi all,

I have recently bought a new gun and it is wired to mini deans (T-connection). I have a Turnigy Accucel 6 balance charger but literally can't find a mini deans charger adapter anywhere.
    Does anyone know where I could buy a mini deans charging cable or if anyone is a dab hand with a solder iron make one up for me (will obviously pay).

It's very annoying having a new gun that I can't use because I can't charge the battery

Cheers
    Systema PTW L119A1 C8 SFW, TM P226

Re: Charging via Mini Deans - Please Help!

Are you after Micro Deans, Mini deans (non genuine spec) Or Normal 'T' Plug?
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

Morning, thanks for the reply. I'm a bit new to deans connections. I think its a mini deans. Basically it looks like a Normal 'T' plug but smaller. Attached picture of how it looks out of the buffer tube and the female version on the battery.20131126_075334.jpg20131126_075253.jpg
      Systema PTW L119A1 C8 SFW, TM P226

Comment

If you have a look on that famous auction site they sell them in packs of 10 with heatshrink for about £5. Alough i have had issues with them in the past when charging, they just dont seem as strong as normal deans.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ShibbyFly Find out more about ShibbyFly
        Working...
        X