This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mall reading under new ownership?

(zeroin forum rules will make writing this interesting)

I've been living in reading for a while now but im not that observant, i knew that it was run by a certain company since it opened and i know recently another company was running zombie survival experience days...not normal airsoft but rly expensive 'experiences' with paid zombie actors and everything - i assumed this other company was just a few ppl from the first company ruuning these on off days to get extra income and they used a diff name just cos it was a different kind of business.

however, i now see the new company has a website and is doing normal airsoft days like an airsoft company and they advertise the mall as their site.

so i run over the the first companies website and lo and behold, the mall is no longer listed as theirs.

so my questions are thus....did second company buy out first company or something (in which case why woudl anyone give up a site like that?!?!?)? or is second company actually ppl from first company and for some random reason they decided to break off a few of their sites and market them as a seperate zombie type airsoft group, even though they do normal airsoft as well?

Re: The Mall reading under new ownership?

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...IMPORTANT-NEWS

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

messy Find out more about messy
    Working...
    X