KWA MP7/9 Mags in HSGI Tacos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA MP7/9 Mags in HSGI Tacos?

Hi, I just recently bought some double decker HSGI TACOS. They work a treat for my M4 style mags and my glock mags but i was wondering if they would be able to hold lets say 2 in the universal section, running around with Mp7 mags in the glock section will look a little stupid Looking to buy one of these SMG's in the near future and I really dont fancy forking out £120 for one of those ten speed mp7 style chest rigs that Blue Force Gear do... Any advice appreciated
    //VFC 416D //G&G RK104EVO //GHK G5// TM Glock 17 Custom//

Re: KWA MP7/9 Mags in HSGI Tacos?

If you really wanted to, you can store one mag in the main/rear section (with a Kydex insert), and one in the pistol mag pouch (Kydex insert not required).

My better half has two of them, and uses them for her AEP MP7 mags, along with her M1911 mags in the front/pistol mag pouch.
    Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

Any recommendation on where to find these kydex inserts at a reasonable price?

Thanks

Comment

No idea, as I bought them with the inserts already made from a team mate.
        Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

Ah. I'll have a look around. I've changed my mind I don't mind the idea of a chest rig but these inserts interest me.

Thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LightFulb Find out more about LightFulb
          Working...
          X