Anybody got LBX Project Honor Camo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody got LBX Project Honor Camo?

Looking into getting some of this camo imported from the states. If anybody has any, is it any good? Looking into something different than the usual multicam.
    //VFC 416D //G&G RK104EVO //GHK G5// TM Glock 17 Custom//

Re: Anybody got LBX Project Honor Camo?

Yes. I do. Myself another of team member have it. It does work. But like most camo only in right places. Never had a problem in woodland, buildings it kinda is okay. But i imagine if you lay against a bright blue background it wouldnt work

Comment

Haha yes i would imagine. Looks decent enough for me. The main thing im interested in is the quality of the material and stitching etc. Ive heard that this is stitched in Peru but I have no doubts since I have a lot of faith in LBT/LBX etc.

Comment

It feels solid. If I remember correctly we had to order a slightly larger size, but it's a good fit and good quality. Only down side on the trousers is no external knee pads. There are gaps for foam knee pads, but if you prefer hard knee pads you'll need (no pun intended) to cut and slot in. But soft foam pads work just well.

Comment

Yeah, ill probably use the ones from my multicam pants. Odd sizes for me haha so I'll look into it. Thanks for all this, LBX camo has really been interesting me

Comment

They chest rig that they do is pretty good. Loads of space. If you want the plate carrier with pouches / molle you hav eto buy the whole body armour and then a new front. doubles the price. But the chest rig/webbing is good and has enough pockets for a days airsofting.

Comment

I will have a look into that. At the moment im running a Warrior DCS, I also run a first line in the form of a Warrior PLB. I bought 2 HSGI tacos for the belt and I must say I've extremely enjoyed using them so far. Great pouches as I've repeated many a time. Just got to buy 3 more for my plate carrier. The ones that im running are the double decker ones. Universal mag in the back, pistol mag/flashlight/multitool or whatever you want in the front.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LightFulb Find out more about LightFulb
              Working...
              X