Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Sniper Rifle Every

Hi,

Am I the only one that thinks the Ashbury ASW 338LM is the worst sniper rifle ever?

I bought one of these when it came out after buying into all the hype.

First problem, it is not fully VSR compatible. You need the specific upgrades from ASG.
    Second problem is actually upgrading it. Difficult to strip down.
    Third problem is it is very prone to double feeding.

It looks great but the number of times I have taken it out only to come back to my car to get my VSR due to the ASW not working is more than I have actually had it working for more then 2 hours.

I would not recommend this to a novice sniper or even anyone who wants to buy a reliable sniper rifle.

Just my opinion folks as I am sure there will be others out there that have this gun and have no problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously I cant spell Ever in the title!

Re: Worst Sniper Rifle Every

I've seen these issues in action with others too .Not to mention pretty ugly too ,but thats imo.

Comment

Have to say I kinda agree...owned one, and it spent more time in its case or in parts than it ever did on the field. The loading system was so poorly designed and built it let the entire system down. Shame, it was probably the best looking rifle id ever owned!! But just not practical.
      sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

I'm looking into buying a sniper rifle, won't be that one then. Have had some really useful info from the guys here.
        sigpic
        "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Hidden One Find out more about The Hidden One
        Working...
        X