New Bournemouth/Poole Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bournemouth/Poole Team

Looking for a dedicated team of airsofters to show noobs who's boss at GroundZero Woodland? Team DM could be for you.

We are currently four well armed experienced players looking to expand our ranks. We all meet up each fortnight at GroundZero Woodland and want to build up our forces and perfect our tactics in preperation for the August Weekender. If you'd be interested in joining up PM Essex Badger or myself or meet up with us on the 28th March at GroundZero.

Mufflumph
    sigpic
    No More Mister Mice Guy.

Re: New Bournemouth/Poole Team

Good luck with your player search may I suggest that you advise if you are either Bravo or Delta as it will matter to some.
    Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
    Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
    Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

Cheers, we are Bravo players.
      sigpic
      No More Mister Mice Guy.

Comment

Your welcome and of course Shoot you later from a Team Trojan Delta member
        Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
        Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)

Comment

Originally posted by ZX12R A1 View Post
          Your welcome and of course Shoot you later from a Team Trojan Delta member
          Only if you can find us, and we dont see you first sir! lol :D

Comment

tempting...but as a delta, its my duty to shoot you lot on sight.

Comment

i would consider suggesting a merger with a small team that i have but since your bravo its just not right to wear an orange tag after so long :D

Comment

i likes shooting bravos ...i dont know why but i just do...but good luck in finding new members dear sir.....

Comment

There's got to be more Bravos on here, you can't all be Delta. Oh well, all the more target practice I guess.
                  sigpic
                  No More Mister Mice Guy.

Comment

there is alot of bravo on here...i just think a fair few of them are GZCF.

Comment

i play bravo. but havent been to gz in years.
                      might be popping over in summer at some point. Will keep you in mind and will pm you when I next go.
                      Originally posted by Coz
                      Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

well its always good to see some friendly banter, I think we have our work cut out but hunting delta is motivation in itself! Danger Mouse is the coolest mouse ever!

Comment

Im a Bravo player and will be attending on the 28th, however my weekender team plans have already been decided/sorted so sorry fellas.

Good luck to you all though.

Comment

It is good that we can have some friendly banter as there can be a certain amount of loyalty to one or the other. It does not seem long ago you couldn't move at GZ without finding a 100 Bravo in every bush it's nice that is more even now.

Comment

Bravo is good, I am a fan...BUT its about having fun! balanced teams means more fun for everyone if that means switching from time to time then no loss in my book! Team DM as stated is Bravo based, but if we need to play Delta for a day then im game! A target is a target

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mufflumph Was born, Got bored, Bought a gun, Shot everyone Find out more about Mufflumph
                              Working...
                              X