TM M92F or WE M1911

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM M92F or WE M1911

I'd get the TM M92 out of the two listed. Better gas consumption, works better in the winter and bigger magazine capacity. Iv'e had both myself, and in cold conditions i could only get my WE 1911 to fire 2-3 shots before the mag was out of gas. And no before anyone says, it wasn't leaking and i tried 3 different cans of gas. However my M92 never missed a beat. Until it fell down 13 flights or stairs.

Comment

I just got myself a TM M9 and well its brilliant. I had bought a socom gear m9 which was nice but being full metal it just didnt want to work in the cold. Before that i had a TM P226 which worked all year round. I love using a pistol and well didnt want something which only worked for a few months a year so sold the socom in favour of a TM.

Comment

tm sopmod!!!!!!!

people the choice is between a tm m9 and we 1911 stop throwing different weapons into the equation

Comment

People are drawing comparisons between the WE and other TM pistols mainly because they don't own a TM M9 but have good experiences with TM pistols. I am not saying but a TM 1911 or P226, I am saying in comparison my TM pistols are much better than the WE 1911 I had so go with the TM option.

Comment

You get what you pay for.

Also, TMs being plastic helps in our less-than-balmy climate.

Originally posted by Ben Ellison View Post
            people the choice is between a tm m9 and we 1911 stop throwing different weapons into the equation
            The continued suggestion of other weapons would seem to indicate people's general answer would be "Neither"...

Comment

yes agree,tm is mostly plastic so it will cool down slower than full metal pistol This is the reason why TM is so gud and doesnt suffer much cool down as other full metal pistol
              I will shoot you all.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MintyLemon Ryan Find out more about MintyLemon
              Working...
              X