SPEED Airsoft Tuneable trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPEED Airsoft Tuneable trigger

Well, ive notice some of tuneable trigger to make it more better responsive etc, but i like to know more, is it able to use on Aeg electrics verison 2 gearbox, is it useful item, what will improve, will it be worth it??
    G&P Vltor custom CBQ, WANTED VLTOR UPPER RECIVER,

Re: SPEED Airsoft Tuneable trigger

Theres a v2 and a v3 if i recall, also for an m4 and ak. It works by having a bigger bulk at the top of the trigger so the trigger contacts have less distance to travel to connect. You can also tighten a screw at the back to add less travel. Some gearboxes may need to be modified for it to fit. If you want real better trigger response get a mosfet.
    For Sale
    Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

I use these triggers on some of my M4's and yes they have worked great. I would say they work best when you have a micro switch equipped mosfet, and I would not use them in a normal AEG unless it was just for looks.

Comment

personally think they are cack, only adjustable with the box out and stripped, so a level of skill is needed to maximise its useage, doesnt fit in a g&p box, stick with a mosfett and lipo

Comment

It's more for aesthetics, same there aren't designs like it but will fit in any gearbox and doesn't adjust the trigger distance.
          For Sale
          Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TraceJ Find out more about TraceJ
          Working...
          X