Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new site thought

Build a village.

Or just do what anyone else with a field would do- buy a dirt bike and have some fun. As you clearly have not the first clue about airsoft site management :p
    Buy my stuff!

Comment

It would have to be a pretty big village to make it skirmishable! 30 - 40 "buildings" (tyres & pallets) as you undoubtedly won't have the permission or finance to build proper multi story shells!

Comment

1)sell the land
        2)buy a more suitable plot
        3)make airsoft site
        4) play airsoft
        5)there is no five (except to say that there is no 5)
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Hi mate,

Actually an open field area holds many more possibilities. You could actually use this fact to make it a niche site. Many sites incorporate wooded areas so why stick to the status quo?

Just think about historic battle scenarios - not all of them are woodland or urban so I would suggest not building large numbers of huts or planting trees, you coulddo the opposite.

One example you could use is the Normandy Bocage. This battle was faught primarily in similar terrain to what you have. You could set up some mutually supporting machine gun positions/bunkers as well as some slit trenches. You could also dig out some bomb craters, install some small minefields etc and that's just in one field. You might even consider setting up some kind of Brecourt Manor scenario whereby you have an artillery battery supported by trenches and covered by machine gun positions.

PM me if you're after more information as I'd be pretty keen to help you out (depending on where you are).

Comment

easy!!

where the BBAT skirmish (our team) is sometimes at my house and i have a 2 acres field. i know that aint big at all but alll you need to get is a digger. get to your local plant hire and hire a minidigger and dumper for a few days. should only cost a few bob:D.

yer of course airial photos would be easier for us to see. if you do get a digger to hire then what you dig up go and plonk it elsewhere so you make big mounts. find a bloke in your area who has maybe just nocked his old house down and built a new one (like we did) and he will have loads! i mean loads of the old house bricks!!! ask him if you can come and take hiis bricks of him. we did this and we sold half our old house bricks!!.
            if you bought some cheap ass bricks then you could build some sort of compount area that has to be atacked and defended. as for the trees. it would be a good idea to plant some just for the good of planting some trees! they obviously wont be that usable but if you planted them then in the future it would be much better!!

try and introduce some vehicles. get a cheap landy of ebay (again) that will make it more interesting. village complexes, compounds, CTF, rescue downed pilot games.........its endless,
            but get some pics!!

Comment

would making people sign a dsiclaimer before playying help reduce cost of the insurance, also could you pick up loads of old wrecked cars and so a scrapyard kind of fight this would also sheild it from public view.

silly idea allow viechal combats e.g convoys with mounted weapons etc.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

proffesor snippy Find out more about proffesor snippy
              Working...
              X