GHK M4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GHK M4

Just found out yesterday that GHK were making an M4. Says on the fb page that they are going to be available after chinese new year (end of jan/start of feb for those that dont know). Since I'm so happy with my G5 and heard great stuff about the AK's im thinking this may be one to put a pre order on. Thats the thing, does anyone know when they'll be available to pre order since I've never pre ordered before, whats the typical date in advance to release because i can see these selling fast. Also, does anyone have any additional information about this M4 that I might not know about. Please enlighten me

Thanks

Re: GHK M4

I know it's yet another M4 GBB but GHK make excellent GBBRs, IMO some of the best in the industry therefore I would be willing to say that for anyone in the market for one, this will be the new one to go for.
    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Considering I view my G5 above my TM MP7, even though TM is great, GHK is the main contender now I think for GBBR's. Fantastic exterior, brilliant internals and the kick on the G5... Wow, just wow. GHK is the way to go I must say

Comment

Oooohhhh, if this is cheaper than a viper-tech... I'm buying one and building an SPR.
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Probably be around typical GHK prices. £100-£200 above the WE variant. Probably worth every penny

Comment

Still less than the 800 odd after tax for a viper. And there will probably be a UK stockist!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah I can think of 1 retailer in the UK that would definitely stock it. Never heard of these vipers... Enlighten me?

Comment

Did the oem for inokatsu a few years back. Latest ones are steel where the real thing is steel, forged Ali receiver. Shoot beautifully and look incredible to boot!

Comment

I'll have a look around. I'm sure the people on this forum have no sleep pattern

Comment

Ghk g5 and pdw both take prowin mags, this should be no different!

Comment

I've been buying the £50 G5 mags, bit hefty but I didn't know of prow in at the time

Comment

prowin ones cost more than that lol

Comment

Are they good quality for the money?

Comment

I thought GHK made pretty much all the internals for G&G GBB M4's already, so....

I just hope the gun is better than the translation from thier Facebook page

Homme and unruly M4 device! I believe played M4 has this problem: after the device is a child, you play dead when you need him to play a role; he's good, he gave you a standing ovation.
                            Woman is like a sensitive: the role or not, looking at her boss's mood after the M4 design is different from previous device, consisting of a two piece. When originally developed, using his soft Springs, so that very sensitive after startup.

Comment

GHK make the GBB drop in mechbox that G&G used for their CM16, I would imagine this would utilise a proper closed bolt system like every other GBBR.

I bet this thing will be an absolute hammer.
                              - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                              X