Sigs... The best ones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sigs... The best ones?

Thanks for all this guys. You are all pulling my hair out with what to look into but at least I have information on hand

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
      If its hard kick and heavy you want then WE is the best option. KWA use light alloys. Consisting they're metal pistols, they feel quite like plastic GBBs to shoot, compared to a WE anyway. It makes them pretty efficient, but not much more fun than a plastic gun. I would say a TM FN57 or even 1911 has more noticeable kick than most KWAs. The TM Glock cycles fast but doesn't kick much. Definitely not TMs best. My WE P228 has a crazy snap to it, especially with Guarder Gas.
      Probably because they use more aluminum than zinc, which is what WE do.

I've only played with the TM and the KJW, I stripped them both to bits and quite simply the KJW is a not too poor copy internally that is a bit more venty than the TM, but that's it. What it means is the TM is more efficient, but the KJW is also workable. I wrote this article about them.
      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by JFarrow View Post
        Thanks Tariq. Good summary you have gave me. For me now it's either going to have to be a KWA sig or the ATP, I think the ATP fits in glock 17 serpas and if it does then that is a bonus as I won't need to buy a new holster. Sorry TM fans, I must betray you
        The ATP is a good shout. I use one for AIPSC (Airsoft competition pistol shooting). Can dump 4 mags straight through it and doesn't stop working. No freezing or anything.
        Fits in the holster just fine.
        Only thing i dont like about it is it doesnt resemble any one gun. It's like a G17 merged with a Hk45 grip.
        Slightly more upgrade parts around, including some from Airsoft Surgeon.
        Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Thanks dave38x for the article. Tariq, to me the ATP looks like a glock that has been put on steroids and allowed someone to go mental with the styling. I do like it though, yet I think anything other than a Tokarev will not go with my AK

Comment

Ah balls the CO2 mags are for the E2 only... Never mind :-(
            Upcoming Games:
            None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
            Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

Originally posted by Mickydoos View Post
              Ah balls the CO2 mags are for the E2 only... Never mind :-(
              Last time I used Co2 was on a .177 M9 type pistol. Bloody good fun

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
              X