Grenade Launchers for L85'a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grenade Launchers for L85'a

Hi guys im hoping someone can prove this otherwise but it would appear that NO ONE makes a AG80 launcher for the L85 anymore it would appear that the ares one is discountinued as is the STAR. and i'd have more luck crapping out a diamond then one appearing on the classifieds any time soon it would seem.
    Does anyone know if this is actually true? have the launchers been sh*t canned?
    Last edited by bob86; 4 January, 2014, 20:43.

Re: Grenade Launchers for L85'a

??

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...STAR-Ares-AG36
    Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Already saw that one bob86, its for the G36 so will not fit an L85 without copious amounts of modifications :-(

Comment

Have spoken directly to Ares and am now buying one direct from them. They are no longer made and im buying one that failed QC for less then half price and only thing wrong is a scratch on the main tube of the launcher just got to wait 4 weeks for it to arrive!

Comment

If the scratch is on the inside then that fantastic - be like a perfect item! If it's on the outside of the tube, just wet sand it down smooth and spray it over! Well Done mate!

Comment

the scratch is less then 1cm in length, only reason i knew it was there is because Crystal at ARES sent me pictures of it with her finger pointing at the scratch, its actually smaller then her finger. now a very happy but impatient man!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

alias_rm13 Find out more about alias_rm13
            Working...
            X