VFG battery boxes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFG battery boxes?

I recently bought an AEG. I am a "gas" kinda guy (make your own jokes) but my new year resolution is to play some sites. Some on the hit list are not overly keen on gas so it was a good excuse to buy a new gun.

I opted for the VFC Knights Armament PDW as I have the WE GBBR version and love it.

The problem is I have a hated of PEQ boxes used as battery hiders. They are fine if they actually function, but as a battery it just irritates me.

Is there a vert fore grip battery box out there or one that would be suitable to mod? As a final option I will file out the inside of my RIS so LiPo will fit, but I'd much rather use a VFG.

Any suggestions for on market items?

Re: VFG battery boxes?

What about a PEQ with a functioning laser to house a lipo? I've seen a couple about.

Comment

or laytex 552 eotech battery box
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deanfirst View Post
        or laytex 552 eotech battery box
        Laytex? You have my attention........

I am kind of fussy.... I like the function over form sort of thing.

I would actually use a vert grip. A few of my guns have them on but I am not a fan of the Eotechs or PEQ boxes. Even a working one, as I have no use for it.

Thank you for the suggestions though, I appreciate it.

Comment

I'll contact you via the other means mate.
          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

I think your best bet then is to just do the lipo mod for it. Gives you free reign of accessories then!

Comment

RA-Tech lipo kit, job done.
              Instagram = No1jimmypie https://instagram.com/no1jimmypie/

Comment

in answer to your original question, yes there is a vert foregrip out there, but its not really vertical, more 30* off and how it clamps on looks a bit shite, but its there. or as the others have said, you can mount the lipo atop the barrel if you remove those + section ali buffers
                Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

RA Tech make a LiPo battery kit for it (apologies if you already know this!) New outer barrel for under the rail system. Gives you enough space in there to fit a small LiPo. Im doing the same conversion myself once the kit arrives. Hoping to squeeze a 1300 mAh crane stock style in there! But...its $100, and I've only been able to find it in stock on Hong Kong sites. If your patient enough with a dremel/file you could maybe to to work on the normal outer barrel...

Other options are a battery PEQ box (i don't like external wires personally), can get a vertical grip but it doesn't look brilliant, or just tactical duct tape it on....
                  sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

loki7491 Find out more about loki7491
                  Working...
                  X