This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This kid wants guns?

This is a heads up for other forum members.

A young man has joined the forum requesting broken and unwanted guns. He says he's a filmmaker, but has videos from last year of himself at UCAP. He has a video of himself and his friends driving around with replica firearms openly displayed in a private vehicle on a public road.

Anybody "Donating" anything to this character should be aware of this. Here's the thread he put up and quickly closed:

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...45#post1265945
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Re: This kid wants guns?

Too good............

Your Spidy senses must tingle non-stop!

Comment

I just wanted help fgs, I'm 14, and I was transporting them home it was 2 min drive from both of my properties

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

14? Then you're four years out my friend.

Comment

By law I can still be gifted by an over 18

Comment

Not from any of us! Haven't you got homework to be doing?

Comment

Sorry BAMF, one of your posts on that thread was supposed to be a like, not a dislike.
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by LewisPetleyDSGN View Post
                I just wanted help fgs, I'm 14, and I was transporting them home it was 2 min drive from both of my properties

Two minutes/two seconds. How long do you presume it takes a firearms officer to ascertain whether the guns you and your pals are carrying are real or airsoft?
                There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

What a tit, You are traveling on a public highway you melon.

And i doubt they are your properties, you don't seem old enough to own a lego house (ages 5-12 btw)

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
                    Two minutes/two seconds. How long do you presume it takes a firearms officer to ascertain whether the guns you and your pals are carrying are real or
                    Seeing as I've seen this situation happen in the city, by law they have to ask you to put the weapon down first to determine a threat

Comment

Originally posted by Coz View Post
                      What a tit, You are traveling on a public highway you melon.

And i doubt they are your properties, you don't seem old enough to own a lego house (ages 5-12 btw)
                      There a family farmland and a family house dumbass travelling through a rural village nearby

Comment

In summary, you've been rumbled by the deadly meerkat and his pals. These things may be plastic in some cases but they can still be dangerous. Why do you think there are laws and restrictions in place when it comes to buying them?

Comment

Seeing as I've seen this situation happen in the city, by law they have to ask you to put the weapon down first to determine a threat

You are officially a plum. Are you trying to tell me my job?

Comment

Face it kid

Comment

I'm surprised you knew an adult irresponsible enough to let you wave RIFs around in the back of their car.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BAMF Self-proclaimed King of airsoft (No, not THAT guy!), ageing Professional and keyboard warrior! Find out more about BAMF
                              Working...
                              X