Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Which gas rifle or SMG GBB is most reliable at skirmish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which gas rifle or SMG GBB is most reliable at skirmish?

Hey people

I just want to known which gas rifle or gas SMG is most reliable at skirmish?I am planning to use gas rifle as my main weapon in skirmish but not sure which one is realiable and run better at winter?
    I will shoot you all.

Re: Which gas rifle or SMG GBB is most reliable at skirmish?

You're barking up the wrong tree mate... unless you want to be using a paintball set-up, you won't get much cop out of any gas set-up.

Comment

Gas set-ups are great my mate. I can't speak from my own experience but my cousin is running a custom WE m4 CQB and he loves it. Co2 is more consistent that other gases in the winter. The only problem is it costs a bomb getting all the mags and you have to be pretty dedicated.

Comment

ksc mp7 is the most reliable in my opinion as its mags have very little cool down

Comment

Well my main gats are GBB, WE Scar and a WA M4. Yes it can be expensive to run them and it also depends on your style, if you are a full auto spray merchant then don't bother. If you like milsim and cqb then you should be ok. Just remember they need maintenance, upgrades and tlc.
          The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Yes I had a WE M4 GBB and I love it so much,once I start using gas rifle,I dont really want to go back to AEG no more No I am interesting in buying a G&p woc model,but I am still confused because I want to get one that run smooth and reliable
            I will shoot you all.

Comment

WE SCAR out of the box is reliable. But like the guys above say they are expensive relatve to aegs. Some say the mags are expensive but I don't think so per mag, but you need a lot more so the cst does increrase.

A decent TM aeg mag is about 25-30 a gas mag 35-40 so imo not too much difference. But they only hold 30bb's so you will need a lot more. Typically about 6-8 mags bear in mind each of these needs gas at around one refill per 30 rds and you can see the cost mounts up.

The WE SCAR is pretty much upgraded with reinforced internals but you will need to invest in a RA tech NPAS system or similar to get a good fps and rate of fire.
              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

KJ works M4 is meant to be brilliant, the internals are solid and reliable and because the mags are the thermold type (plastic) there is basically no cool down

Comment

Cool people,there so many opinions out there. Kj works sounds good but the thing is they cant run co2. Also does anyone here use ghk ak gbb series?i am not a fan of ak but I heard that gun is good and capable of using co2.
                  I will shoot you all.

Comment

i run an agm gbb m4 and its great so long as its warmer than 10c.
                    my team leader soley uses the most pimped out WE noveske m4 you have ever laid eyes on and is absoutely brilliant performance wise. even people with high caps cant compete

Comment

I've got the GHK AKS-74U and it's an absolute beast.

I used it a few weeks ago and, running on ultra, was getting about 345 with no cool down. The mags are plastic and the seals are so good that I can get 2 loads of 50 BBs per fill.

Also, they're CO2 ready out of the box (according to Ra-Tech) and you can pick up CO2 mags for about $55 or gas mags for $45. There are no spare mags for these anywhere in the UK as I bought them all!!!

I've now fitted a Ra-Tech NPAS, which cost me $90 posted, so I can run on either CO2 or green and use the NPAS to bring the fps into site legal limits. I may be wrong, but I'm working on the theory that if you dial the fps down using an NPAS, the ROF will go up.

It's as solid as a rock, will take a real steel wood pistol grip with a little dremel time and the side mount will take a Kobra sight.

It sounds the dog's when you're firing it, especially indoors (the intimidation factor alone would make it worth buying for CQB) and it kicks like a .22 converted SLR I fired years ago.

I've put the picture below to show just how small and compact these are. But, with the stock extended it's still great in the woods.
                      I can't recommend this highly enough.

sigpic

Comment

Yh robin,I have heard you told me before this gun is good but it just I am not really a fan of AK. Also I cant really mount anything like flashlight on it However I am still considering to get one as the price for this gun is pretty reasonable. Also can you get a RIS Or RAS for this gun?
                        I will shoot you all.

Comment

Midas is selling an AK tactical front end, which may be able to be modded to fit. I did have a think about buying it myself, but having just fitted a wood pistol grip, I don't want to go back to the plastic one.

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...ht=ak+tactical

I don't have any other flash hiders I could fit to try it out, but the fitting seems to be a standard CCW 14mm, so you could put a short barrel extension on it and fit a barrel mounted RIS. I've got one on my gas shotty and it's holding a laser, a tac light and a red filtered torch. The 74U is so short, that fitting a short barrel extension wouldn't make it too long.

Alternatively, GHK make 74 tacticals, but I don't know if you can get them direct from the UK. If not, have a google for GHK and you'll find loads in HK.

A final option would be to buy the same model as mine, then get a second hand Kalash tactical and fit the GBBR kit to it.

As for not liking AKs, there's not much you can do about that, short of keeping going with your treatment. Don't worry, you'll recover in the end!
                          sigpic

Comment

my buddy has a dboys ak74u - so i also recommend any gbb klash. the 'slapping' sound it makes is just wonderful. it's a really nice piece of kit.

problem with the plastic gas mags is that they can crack if you over fill them. others may disagree, but this has happened to two of my different friends.

my ksc mp7 has been a little temperamental - so i can't really recommend it. lots of people here in hk use SCARs with a few upgrades to the internals and an NPAS kit of course. you can also often buy a box of magazines for a slightly discounted price

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

gas is great fun but i could not imaging being without an aeg

would be quite happy with one of each

i have 2 AGM GBB M4's and love em to bit - just have to remember not to take em out in the cold

aeg with a blowback can bring a smile in the same way

yet i am after an aeg with blowback action and a mosfet

out the box - not modded

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shooter88 Simple and easy Find out more about shooter88
                              Working...
                              X