Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGM GBB M4 co2

Hello guys

I was wondering whether or not there are upgrades for the AGM m4 so that it can run co2?

If there is, is there also any co2 magazines that take the 12G capsules?

Greengas is too expensive and the weather is annoying
    Originally posted by bravotwozero
    And no, owning a System doesn't increase the size of your manhood

Re: AGM GBB M4 co2

WE make CO2 mags for the 12g capsules but im pretty sure theyre not compatible with WA/AGM. Something to do with the gas valve in different places on the mag? Might be wrong.
    sigpic

Comment

Your right arnie the WE mags are not compatible with the AGM/WA ones. I would recommend you save up for a WE and sell your AGM for the funds

Comment

im liken to aggree, also the sheer weight of those blimming mags annoy the hell out of me, why oh why are they like that when the we mag weight is negligible.

if you go the we route get as many mags as you can afford, there is nothing more fiddly as changing a co2 cap mid skirmish.,

loving you up and coming proj krayzee just finished the exact design.

currently designing a m110 mod incl body mods and big silencer gas block.
        sigpic
        www.wix.com/srosefx/simonrosefx -special fx+ design
        www.simonrosemakeup.weebly.com - CAD airsoft

Comment

oh and co2 wont resist the cold weather as much as you think, i was running co2 a few weeks back and i was getting massive and total cap blow off, the gas doesnt expand quickly enough to push the bolt carrier fully back keeping the valve open.

gas is best in summer
          sigpic
          www.wix.com/srosefx/simonrosefx -special fx+ design
          www.simonrosemakeup.weebly.com - CAD airsoft

Comment

Thanks dude, building up the funds until I can sort it out in one go.

Comment

i dont know if its just me but i like hauling around a full rig of agm magazines. (good exercise as well when you think about it) i only run on ultra gas myself and so long as its warmer than 10c i dont have any problems.

i myself would avoid going down the co2 route even if i had the WE, its just too much messing around with capsules.

another option (only if you have an npas fitted) would be to start using propane. it works out a lot cheaper than green gas in the long run and gives great kick, just be sure your rif can take it first.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Blenkinsop Find out more about Blenkinsop
              Working...
              X