How many BB's are lying around...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many BB's are lying around...

Was thinking about this a few days ago..

Ive worked out there must be about 720,000 spent bb's being shot each month! And my sight has been open for a while now.

How many BB's do you reckon are lying round yours?

Re: How many BB's are lying around...

hundreds of thousands
    lol
    i try and only use bio ones tho

Comment

Considering how many 1000's are shot, I'm surprised at most sites the floor is not white. Infact many sites, you can't even see them around without close inspection. They must roll under ground or something.

Sadly most people don't use bio (myself included). For two reasons really:

1) Nobody else does! (A very poor excuse!)
      2) They cost 2x the price of a normal bag!

Comment

^ and most bios... aren't.

Comment

buy the true bios from zeroone

Comment

Yeh, shame really... I would use bios, aren't they a bit crappy though? Accuracy wise etc?

Systema M4A1 PTW | TM P90 | KJW P229

Comment

bios good for the enviroment bad for your wallet

Comment

There must be that many bb's lying around my bed room floor lol :\
                You miss every shot you don't take.

Comment

Bios .... hmm yeah i wonder how long they actually take to break down though? Otherwise they'll just be covered in another layer of mud and dead plantlife, like any other BB.

Comment

having just moved house I found hundreds that found their way into the strangest places...

Comment

Originally posted by StickyMonk View Post
                      having just moved house I found hundreds that found their way into the strangest places...
                      Yup, there seems to be a constant supply of them in my school equipment and draws all around the house. Random i know O_o
                      You miss every shot you don't take.

Comment

my site uses bios.. and while not quite as good as normall bbs they still perform perfectly fiine -

they take about 90days to degrade when in the mud, air, water etc
                        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          ^ and most bios... aren't.
                          True true, a lot dont actually decay in the english climate

Comment

I also noticed that a lot of sites don't seem as covered as you'd expect, except for where someone has dropped a bag, and i must admit i have done that a few times in the past

Used to do so much firing at my old house that it was beginning to look like it had snowed in parts. bbs do still end up following me everywhere, i wont even start a list.

As for bios it depends where i play and if they are available and what gun, i get them when i can, i was prepared to a bulk order from Z1 but they were out of stock at the time. Price and quality are the biggest problem, for urban i never bother.
                            dsgdreamteam

Comment

if a site only allowed bio's iam sure there would be many many more farmers willing to let us use there land becuase there land gets free fertilzer

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
                              Working...
                              X