Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE G39c stuff

Hello Chaps,

I've been having a few issues with my WE G39c which is not great on auto with bb's 2,3,4 etc. coming out with little force (although its fine on semi or on the first BB on auto). I've read somewhere that its probably down to the bolt bouncing as it comes into battery and that a higher tension recoil spring might help. I've done a fair few searches on google but haven't managed to find anything. Does anyone have any suggestions of usable product either designed for the G39c or something that can be botched?

As an aside, an ideas what the diameter of the stock barrel is... again Google has not been my friend.

Cheers

R

Re: WE G39c stuff

I also have a G39, cant say i have that issue, did briefly but a proper clean of the bolt and some silicon on the nozzle orings solved that for me.
    I also have the High speed buffer installed on mine.

As for the barrel i think (no idea if im right or not) that its either a 6.08 or a 6.04 barrel.

Currently im hunting out a new nozzle as mine has collapsed

Comment

I have exactly the same issue with full auto. In skirmishing terms its irrelevant as i only use semi, but it would be nice to fix

Comment

Originally posted by Harmless View Post
        I have exactly the same issue with full auto. In skirmishing terms its irrelevant as i only use semi, but it would be nice to fix
        I'm glad I'm not the only one... As you say, its a CQB gun and most CQB sites are semi only, so its not a big problem, but it would be nice get get it to work as it should. I think its probably just a matter of either cushioning the bolt as it comes forward (to stop any bounce) or getting hold of a spring with more oomph at the start of travel to make sure the bolt doesn't rebound from battery. Getting a new spring that fits is the tough bit and nobody does replacements.

Anyone any thoughts on adding a second smaller spring in front of the recoil spring to dampen rebound?

Anyhow, if I get it sorted, I will post to let you know how it was done.

Cheers

R

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rjb Find out more about rjb
        Working...
        X