Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zero-one price promise

hey guys
    spoke to the guys at zeroone earlier on today about there price promise/match they do. they dont stock what i was after (box of mags) but they said they will get onto there suplier and see what they can do about ordering & price wise ect.
    as alwase they were super helpfull and nice on the phone and now im waiting and cant wait to hear back
    has anyone else had any luck or good experiance with this or am i getting my hopes up lol

thanks
    Theo
    sigpic

Re: zero-one price promise

Never tried it on a non stock item but they have on more than one occasion stuck with their price match promise. Haven't had to use it recently as the Guns I buy are general cheaper on Zero One anyway.

Comment

Sent them an email about a couple of things, how long did it take you guys to recieve an email back?
      sigpic

Comment

About a week. I always ring them. And they are always helpful

Comment

Ahhh i dont know if i can be bothered waiting that long really to just save a tenner :/
          sigpic

Comment

ring them?

Comment

Originally posted by bravotwozero View Post
              ring them?
              Nahh, changed my mind on what i was getting anyway mate. :D
              sigpic

Comment

ZeroOne fail at email. Then again, so do most UK airsoft retailers so to single them out would be unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                  ZeroOne fail at email. Then again, so do most UK airsoft retailers so to single them out would be unfair.
                  They always seemed to get back to me next day, but then again that was about me buying, not about me receiving a discount ;] so i can understand why they may take a while to reply :D
                  sigpic

Comment

I've had instances when they've taken a week to get back (if at all). All Hong Kong retailers get back within 12 hours and never fail to do so. They win.

Comment

And their employees probably get payed about an eighth of what zero ones do :P
                      sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mrt88 skirmishing around the country: Stafford, Stoke, London Find out more about Mrt88
                      Working...
                      X