Collapse

WAS A-Tacs FG vs other manufacturers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WAS A-Tacs FG vs other manufacturers?

I would pal. The Emerson looks a bit better dude. Also noticed the elastic parts of the TMC stuff frayed very quickly.
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Yeh the Emerson Gen 3 trousers look real smart in Coyote Brown! Cheers dude.

Comment

Oh as a pair of combats, Emerson and TMC gen 2/3s are absolutely mint for the money. The slagging of them was literally for the ATACS pattern only. Well worth a purchase of your going for coyote or multicam etc.
        “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Awesome. Might invest! Cheers dude!

Comment

The best copies I've seen are the invader gear stuff. The pattern is far closer than the Chinese makes and its made in the same place as Claw gear
            Fire Team Zulu
            Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
            http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

WAS DCS turned up yesterday, it's a perfect match to the OPS stuff I got from Nickona.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dannyeprice23 a happy go lucky pain in the arse, i am the one who constantly has accidents..to others amusement! Find out more about dannyeprice23
              Working...
              X