Sales question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales question

Got to ask you all if this is the norm. I put in a request to purchase an item and had a message back saying it was still for sale and with the paypal details to pay. Then I get a message telling me it is sold. Now fair enough its up to the vendor as to whom they sell it but its not really on saying yes its yours so to speak then pulling the rug. I may have already paid but as luck would have it I had been at work so didnt. Is this the norm with sales on here? Im not really upset I would just like to know if you would all do the same? Maybe Im old fashioned and belive in the value of a persons word.

Re: Sales question

Pretty much first come first served is the norm. And when I say that, first person to pay wins the item. There's no rules stating how a seller deals with people on here so it's down to the individual.

I personally put the item up and the first person to PM usually gets it. The first PM is the first I respond to, if they don't pay in 12 hours I move to the next etc. In a situation where the first person doesn't pay until after the second person then I give the priority to the user who payed first. A refund is obviously issued as well.

Comment

Unusual yes.

Personally I would have said, "yes but someone else has enquired so if they havent paid by xxx hours then it's yours".
      Upcoming Games:
      None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
      Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

Thats good and pretty much how I would do it. Must have been unlucky then, you live and learn.

Comment

Thanks all useful for me as a newbie to.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks all useful for me as a newbie to.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

W00dy Find out more about W00dy
          Working...
          X