• Show
Clear All

Re: Airsoft weapons you wish you never sold/traded

My TM G3 SAS Highcycle. The most fun I ever had with an AEG

TM SCAR-L Recoil Shock/TM G18C AEP

Comment

Two I really regret selling
      1) original maruzen m1100 defender short version GBB shotgun which used a magazine and fired three shots at a time I kick myself all the time :-(
      2nd) my top m60 seals always worked flawlessly amazing stream of bbs spitting out of the beast,best part the bbs went in a tray under the top cover no huge mag or button to press :-)

Comment

In all my years airsofting I've only sold 4 guns. A TM G3 SG1, a King arms M4 and a chinese L96 and an army L85. The only one I regret selling was the L85. I sold it to a guy on here who loved it. The G3 kept breaking on me from new and was so flimsy and plasticky. The M4 was a really cheap deal I spotted at half price new so bought it and sold it on at a profit as I hate M4's and their variants. The L85 was sold because I purchased the ICS version. Big mistake, the wife loves it but it' always got problems whereas the Army L85 never went to the workshop in 6yrs of ownership.

Otherwise I've kept all my guns including that crappy KJW M700 Takedown Danny boy mentioned. Mainly because it looks nice, how sad is that?
        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

The one gun I miss the most and often think about is my Tanaka K89K with the Zf41 scout scope. It was an amazing gun to fire generally but looked incredible with the little scope and the leather sling. I really regret getting rid of it but it was about ten years ago and I was fickle then and part ex'd it for a TOP M249 Para.

Comment

I bought a faulty snow wolf vsr, fixed it up polished the bore, put an awsome scope on it, it preformed amazing for a cheap faulty chinese rifle and loved it when i used it on a very hilly kent site but i couldnt use it well at a site in billericay (i like moving to much) so i sold it to a mate (who done a better job on the camo that i could ever do) and now regret it every time i see him with it on site.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

poacher2k ex - front line infantry Find out more about poacher2k
            Working...
            X